[3.0] I Cast Magic Missile! - Cantrip's guide to Ethereal Knives. Rage Mage Edition!

Ok heres so far:

lvl 82
5,3k health
7 fcharges
~40k DPS buffed

Using singularity and shield and tabula rasa. Only 1 curse (proj weakness) and arctic armour

Cospris are expensive as hell... Out of my budget atm...

Just bought atziris steps and need to upgrade some pieces to make up for the rare boots resists.

Also did merc lab and the 40% MORE dmg really boosted clear speed :)

Ill post gear later and maybe you can give advice where to go next but i think chest piece is the answer

What would you guys replace first?
Chest should be your focus. So either Cospris or Kintsugi. Personally I feel like Kintsugi is a life saver on HC so I'd go with that (cheaper as well).
IGN: Yeph
Yeah propably going that route since kintsugis are like 20c and cospris 150+...
Alright, I wanted to show off my self-found gear as well:

I think I got pretty lucky with some of the drops, especially the amulet. Maybe I'll vaal it at the end of the league, since I have no replacement for it right now in case I brick it :c

Currently sitting at 5.3k life and 125k dps with charges + herald of ash + atziri flask at level 91, which is pretty nice.

I took Cloaked in Savagery instead of War Bringer as my fourth ascendancy skill because I get hit once in a while and thanks to evasion almost every hit I take is a savage hit (which procs the bonus damage/leech).

Thanks for the build, it's (been) pretty fun!
I'm at lvl 58, the lab runs are really hard using a tabula, thinking i might use some other chest but all the choices are 10~ lvls over me so it's kinda tough.

again, can't really run the lab so I'm stuck at cruel
"
galcohen wrote:
I'm at lvl 58, the lab runs are really hard using a tabula, thinking i might use some other chest but all the choices are 10~ lvls over me so it's kinda tough.

again, can't really run the lab so I'm stuck at cruel

Get more gem levels and better DPS / Life gear, if it's hard for you. I haven't found the Lab hard with this at all, myself.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Looks solid although a major concern for me is blasphemy with zero aoe investment is really small, what do you do about this if you go the Cospri route since you won't really poison anything that isn't melee range?
"
sebeke wrote:
Looks solid although a major concern for me is blasphemy with zero aoe investment is really small, what do you do about this if you go the Cospri route since you won't really poison anything that isn't melee range?

Gloves with CoH, or getting Charisma on the tree and using Increased AoE.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Okay, here is my version for next league (after Prophecy): http://tinyurl.com/hja5ohf
A little light on HP (182% (up to 217% (due to 5 jewel slots))

It however has Mind over Matter (with an 46% mana increase from the tree) & 1-3% HP/Mana leech from Berserker's Ascendency node.
Meanwhile, leeching life/mana on EK hits...
- I hope that "The Dark Seer's ability +X flat es after each kill" could potentially make my HP taking less spikey damage (due to only having up to 217%)
- ES comes from Heretic's Veil + Brinerot Whalers & some flat roles on rings/amulet.

However, IF I should take spikey hits AND no mobs are around to trigger X ES on kill and my 1% Hp/Mana Leech isn't Enough (3/3% if I've killed recently) I could potentially use a Warcry.

- The Berserker's Ascendency node for Warcries add +25% of total hp/mana on cast (almost the whole unreserved mana pool left (given I don't have vulrenability on hit), after double Blasphemy Auras & Arctic Armour) To avoid running OOM and/or feeling too squishy in longer periods of time.
- If vulrenability on hit, gets rolled on gloves. The blasphemy may change to clarity and/or another curse (depending on needs/+curse amount available)

How does this idea seem to you guys?

P.S 46% Inc. Mana seems a little low (being a MoM buffer), I've taken the Inc. Flask-related mana nodes. Do you suggest I should expand into other mana-related nodes, if so, which?

- The idea was to use Heretic's Veil with the following Gems: Vulrenability + Projectile Weakness + Clarity/Arctic Armour + Enlighten => Until I corrupt the gloves with +Vulrenability on hit
Last edited by LePenseur on Aug 12, 2016, 1:52:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info