[2.3] Necromancer SRS - 1H + Shield. Max Block. Extreme Defense & Offense. [T15 + Atziri viable]

Would also like to know what the poster above me asked.
First summoner build im trying :P
how are you achieving max block i'm not sure I understand I looked at your passives + shield and it doesn't seem to add up for me? am I missing something thanks :P.
IGN: @Steppy
bone offering gives alot of block to you and minions

im running this build atm, and seems nice, ill see it on high lvls how it do tho
"
lambrioza wrote:
bone offering gives alot of block to you and minions

im running this build atm, and seems nice, ill see it on high lvls how it do tho

bone offering only works for minions not for self? I just tried it in game block did not go up am i missing something?
U need mistress of sacrifice from necromancer ascendancy, it makes it so offerings also work for you
ahh got it thanks new to the ascendancy stuff
The basic point is that only the skull that gets the kill gets unholy might for the rest of its lifetime. Vis mortis is kinda useless for pure SRS.
ign: PlasticSupporter
Hi, and tx for this topic

My build is close to this one but I am currently building it without blood magic
Because Hatred + generosity gives 40% more Area and 40% more Hatred Damage
That let me carry Arctic Armor and still have 4 skill points +2 rings for max life and rez

Additionaly i use Tempest Shield +Curse on hit + Enfeeble so that this automaticaly cast max Enfeeble, chaining every bloc i use.

Also running Flesh and Bone so that i can cast the right one at the right moment.
(i have no Zombies nor totem)

Long life to you !
Last edited by Hillda on Dec 25, 2016, 8:02:03 AM
@Hillda
do u have a guide/video/summary of your current build?
I d really like to play breach hc with this build ( I wanted to play in prophecy, but I had no time then)
I would really appreciate an update-version of this build
Yes i can give few details (but no video) : I finally use Blood magic in HC

- Without BM it is stronger but you always have to wait for Vaal Clarity to fill the souls... so i gave up so that it is more simple and sometimes... prevents some bad situations
- in fact this gives the same life amount (but less skill points available)

BUT, I have adapted my stuff so that i obtain :
* 75% all res, +60% res Chaos
* 75% Bloc attacks AND spell
* 60% DMR (+20% with flask)
* 7500-8000 Life
* Healing 500-750 life per bloc
* Fortify
* Automatic 110% Enfeeble cast when bloc
* Automatic Blind and Culling with immortal Golem
* Vaal Haste and Shock traps always "ON"

Result : easy Breachs !

I use :

1 Hand Fortress unic claw :
Clarity(Lvl 1 for necro bonus)
Faster AttQ20-WhirlingQ20

Shield Lioneye remorse (or Surrender if you can pay 160 chaos)
Desecrate(lvl1 Q20)
Enduring.CryQ20-Inc.AreaQ20

Rare Helm/Gloves(crafted %minion dmg)/Boots(no need speed) : with Life +chaos res +Dext +Res40+

Bone.offeringQ20-Vaal.HasteQ20-Vaal.Lightning.TrapQ20-Inc.DurationQ20

Tempest.Shield-Curse.on.HitQ20-EnfeebleQ20-Chain

CwdT(lvl9)-Lightning.Golem(lvl 11)-BlindQ20-CullingQ20

2 x Worms Rings : HatredQ20 and WrathQ20 (i dont understand why people use Anger)
Why not Haste ? Because we are limited with dext, and because we dont need it with Light.Golem +the passives necro +Onslaught Flask

Unic Amulet : Stone of Lazhwar corrupted with +%dmg minions

Armor : start with Tabula until you can afford 6L Astral Plate (with 6 Celestial Justicard crafted with Essence of greed)
SRSQ20-Minion.dmgQ20-Spell.Echo-Melee.Phys.dmgQ+-Mele.splashQ+-Added.FireQ+

Rare Belt to balance Resistance and reach 149 in HO (means 169 with passives from necroomancher means overcaped for low Res Maps) and try to max Chaos res to reach +50% in merciless

My 113 points skill tree :
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAALjA-4EBwSzBjkGSQelC2ENzQ3iDjwTbBQgFE0UcRUnFm8YkRo4Gj4czh0UHb4kqiW8Jy8rUCycM4c1kjbpOlI6WDrhPC09Dz38QYdIjkmyTLNN41BHUWBVqVXGWGNZ818_ZlRmnmhlaPJqAWvbcg9yqXaseTl-4oIHghCCx4Nfg8yD24yxjM-PRpBVlG-XtJuKm6GezaIAplesmKyqrY2vbK-ntz68n75PxPbGrs9-0B_SIdP72L3ZfNtP37Dfv-DD42rp1eoY7IrvDu_r8B_yQfJF8wbz3fZI9zL31_jr-ej60vuq_Ev-Cv5U_o8=

Start with all the block and life nodes. Finish with the minion DMG and skill Duration
Leveling is not a problem when you have Tabula +Lab normal (Mistress of sacrifice)

If you still have spare points after this : go resolute technique for 100% Fortify or chase the 2 endurance charge

Bandits : Oak / Kill / Kill

Tabula is enough to play in merciless and maps. You shield is doing the job for DMR.
Just take 3 nodes to obtain +8+8% all resistance in Bloc nodes and the +15% all resistance in Marauder = +31% all resistances
You can refund those nodes when you buy your Astral plate

Jewels : try to find the perfect combo Life +Minion damage +1% bloc With spell
If not, take dexterity, resistances or strength.

Dexterity : dont let your gem requirements go over 90 dext before you are fully equiped

Go lab for 2+2 first points as soon as possible (act4 normal for Mistress of sacrifice and act1 merciless for commander of darkness.. you can wait late end game for spirit eater)
DONT craft your gloves in normal Lab (prevents from bleeding yourself accidentialy) except if you are sure to obtain "reflexion" by chasing it

Flasks :
2x life pots (bleeding)
1x Perpetual Basalt (+20%DMR in packs)
1x Perpetual Stibnite (to blind every pack)
1x Perpetual Silver (to onslaught every introduction)
on those last 3 flasks you should have : anti Freeze, anti Curse and anti Shock

I hope this helps.
Tell me !
Last edited by Hillda on Jan 10, 2017, 2:12:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info