Complaint about EA...

"
IceDeal wrote:
"Hey my unavoidable/unblockable greatly scaleable skill that I can infinitly spam and imbue with 60%+ fire pene and -50% fire resistance while taking all the life nod is under attack. People are so mean, i had to work a lot to learn how to right click at the edge of the screen." :kappa:

This got some taste of truhe. EA is one of many "funny" skills for now and yes its op.
My EA Ignite Build view-thread/1661184
My shop view-thread/1078495
Also it received as much power creep as everyone else between more dmg on less duration, elemental focus, elemental overload, penetration enchantments and berserker/elementalist/deadeye ascendant spec.

But no, "EA was nerfed bouhouhouh, people need to git gud instead of complaining against my perfectly balanced build".
Last edited by IceDeal on May 24, 2016, 1:10:13 PM
All this talk about overcapping resists and EE ... I've not played standard pvp since ascendency, but I had expected inquisitor explosive arrow to be a thing by now.
"
RunawayFixer wrote:
All this talk about overcapping resists and EE ... I've not played standard pvp since ascendency, but I had expected inquisitor explosive arrow to be a thing by now.

Na why would you go inqui when you can get almost 60% pene. You also need to crit so it;s some health nod wasted.
OP> Oops.

"
begrenzen wrote:
Hi, for first im EA user. The only EA user that oneshoting me with 7.2 k life is Librithania. EA is easely fixed in 2 seconds in same way like lightnigball. Your target cann´t be damaged for mor then on explosion/volley. If they don´t wallspam they do no damage.

Your Welcome :)
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info