Complaint about EA...

I don't normally complain about things in pvp, even if they're broken; usually, I try to rise above even the op opponents.. Saying that, to my point.

Recently in the arena, I was repeatedly one shot by an EA user. Let me clarify; I was one shot. Read: One shot. I'm not saying I let the guy stack a f*ck load of arrows on something then they exploded on me. I was one shot. Now, I can understand that it's a powerful gem as far as gems go when used right. Let's consider, though, that I had at least 9400 eshield, purity of fire & fire flask at the time of the majority of the times being annihilated. Aside from upgrading a few items, surely being able to increase the shield to 15k if I were to ever get REALLY good items.. Right.. Then I could maybe take 2 hits, or even three!? Aside from that I need more block and I plan to rebuild to another character for that. Seriously, though, how is that balanced? almost 10k eshield and what? 85 resist? One shot.. Even with block.. Attack speed being what it is, myself being melee and they being ranged; c'mon!
Last bumped on May 25, 2016, 6:14:15 PM
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:36:28 PM
welcome to the club bro.

join us, join boulevard of broken dreams:

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
It's been like that since 2 years and it won't change... ever... If they piss you off too much build a LA an snipe them from even further. It's lame but at least it's a good way to fight back.
"Hey, I don't have overcapped resists vs EE and dual curses, so I guess EA is a problem"
... right

you know, you can go to arena totally naked and that would be 'complaining-viable' build.
Last edited by EFBBBF on May 24, 2016, 8:43:52 AM
your argument EBF, is something like

'i dont have 15k life with deceiver belt' so i guess LA is problem.

or

I dont have 14K ES + deceiver belt, so i guess inquisitor + any spell is a problem.

I dont have acrobatics + 8k life, so i guess crit leap slam with crit 2H is a problem.

no, they are problem. having +200 resists doesnt help vs EA. EA is not about damage only.

aevery one of us who are not braindead can agree that EA fills whole map with explosions in no time, thanks to quill rain's attack speed and its damage is higher than 80%~~ of skills out there without even investing damage points on tree.~

well im glad that i made to shut up these EA guys.

before i quit i played with texasisfucked, poor guy, he got one shotted 4 times in first 4-5 seconds of our duel.

tides will change of course. there will be another abusive shit which is more OP than every other skill.

my problem is, because you are using something broken, you are not god, or good, or skilled
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 24, 2016, 10:08:51 AM
I love how EA users arguments for their build never changed in 2 years, it's mostly "git gud" ^^
2 years? what are you talking about. last EA nerf was in 2.0.2 patch.

the only way to being onshoted by single EA explosion is to have -50 fire res (or something close to). with that low resistances any skill will oneshot except incinerate.

I don't like to see same complaining from ignorant people over and over again.

Spoiler
(its not about topic starter, just you two)
Last edited by EFBBBF on May 24, 2016, 10:13:42 AM
Hi, for first im EA user. The only EA user that oneshoting me with 7.2 k life is Librithania. EA is easely fixed in 2 seconds in same way like lightnigball. Your target cann´t be damaged for mor then on explosion/volley. If they don´t wallspam they do no damage.
My EA Ignite Build view-thread/1661184
My shop view-thread/1078495
Last edited by begrenzen on May 24, 2016, 10:36:08 AM
"Hey my unavoidable/unblockable greatly scaleable skill that I can infinitly spam and imbue with 60%+ fire pene and -50% fire resistance while taking all the life nod is under attack. People are so mean, i had to work a lot to learn how to right click at the edge of the screen." :kappa:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info