I have just 1 Basic question regarding POE

"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
The number of builds accessible to beginners are very limited in this game and many ragequit because of this.

beginners can use any build imaginable and it will work fine, since most skills will work fine in normal difficulty without any support gems or uniques or even allocating any points in the passive tree (so completely wrong allocation works fine).

People who can't think for themselves, look up an endgame build then try to go directly to a cookie cutter standard build that requires 50-100ex investment and wonder why it doesn't work might quit though.

Then they ragequit after seeing the 300 exalt builds people in parties carrying the whole team and clearing cores for them. I know this because out of 10 noobs I coach, 8 eventually quit not matter how hard I counsel and council them.

They most likely quit cuz Standard being Standard .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
tryhardgg wrote:
They most likely quit cuz Standard being Standard .
Sure thing. You are absolutely right.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info