Act 4 bosses, how to beat them?

Melee vs Daresso
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
Manofdusk wrote:
I've been pressing through Act 4 for the first time with a wand wielding Scion (she's using a throwback build from long ago. GMP + Chain + Power Siphon with the Iron Grip keystone). I haven't tried to ascend her yet.

The thing is, the Act 4 bosses are hard... REALLY hard.

Mind you, it's not that I mind the difficulty level... but there's got to be a way to fight them without doing what I had to do (hit them a few times, die, respawn at checkpoint, repeat)

Voll was fine. I managed to take him out in a single life. Daresso and Kaom ... not so much. Granted, my damage is a bit on the low side (I've got the highest damage wand I can find atm... but it IS a wand)

Act 4 Piety, on the other hand... I don't even know where to begin. Is there even a way to dodge that spinning attack of hers? I had to swap out Kinetic Burst for Essence drain just to hurt her before I died and she'd kill me in under 5 seconds.

for the TL:DR- Act 4 bosses are hard? What's a good way to beat them in a single life? Also, I haven't fought the other bosses yet. Any suggestions on them?

Get a nice build and faceroll them , ez .
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info