Unique's???

I have pages full of unique's in my stash.

What am I supposed to do with them all?

Don't say sell them, every man and his dog has tons of unique's already.

The market is glutted with unique's.

If I flog them to NPC's I get a pittance for them.

It has become so bad I don't bother picking them up any more...unless it's a very rare/valuable one.

I wonder if GGG will buy them from me?

Last bumped on May 24, 2016, 3:20:25 AM
I usually NPC worthless Uniques for valuable Alchemy Shards. You can never have too much Alchemy Orbs!
You vendor them.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
You vendor them.
thats the problem with POE lol
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
The word 'unique' was an interesting name choice for the items that a person collects many multiples of.
Chuck em to vendor.
Uniques drop so often, it's just pointless stashing them.
Aaaargh... can... not... resist!
*uniques
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Go to lioneye's watch and give away levelling uniques to people
The current leagues are built in such a fashion that gearing is not a problem,and uniques are far more common than in most other leagues in the past.
But if you are talking about standard - it's the trashcan of PoE,every character from every major league ever is eventually transferred there,the only reason why anyone would play there is to test builds for upcoming leagues,the amount of items in rotation there is at least 100 times greater than on any challenge league at any given time.
Also uniques have ''tiers'' e/g Your average leveling item will be very common low tier and worth almost nothing,while stuff like Mjolner is much higher tier less common and worth more.
Only because it's a unique item does not instantly mean that you have struck the jackpot. In fact if you follow the logic of GGG and what they have said before,a unique piece is simply an item with preset,sometimes unique stats,but rarely is it supposed to be superior to a well rolled rare,so yeah,don't mistake PoE uniques for WoW's ''epics'',it's not the same,not even close.
No rest for the wicked.
lol i only play the leagues to buff my standard peeps

vendor or give them away in act1 normal or something, i have sometimes
Last edited by CaoMengde on May 24, 2016, 2:41:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info