Announcing the Prophecy Challenge Leagues and 2.3.0 Content Update

Yeeeeeaaahhh!!
Fuck this game
Alright, I gotta say you seem to have really nailed it this time.

There was a problem of lack of varied side-quests to make things more interesting for a wile, this introduces several side-quests with varied rewards
Previously, people complained in invasion and whatnot that they didnt feel they had power over the content they wanted to do/skip, this gives control to the players, pretty good
There was a problem with old early-lvl uniques being outclassed and rendered obsolete, this select evolution of uniques fixes that problem while not granting a "up-the-base" recipe for all (which wouldnt be possible since some unique stats are balanced due to their lower base), this solves that.
I see a "piece" map, another endgame boss? nice, this was also much requested.
and then there's obvious balancing issues that seem will be tackled, and more technical improvements. always nice. especially the sound. while I did not have this problem heard many a tale of people forced to play no-sound due to crashes it caused.

Overall Im very optimistic about this. Looking forward to it
Oblivious
BEST COLOUR EVAH!1

Awesome update GGG, but can you start inculding GMT and/or UTC for updates/announcements... It is a global game, should have global standard after all.
"6 new Trials"...why GGG...
IGN - Endoplasm
Moving past hype it seems like a pretty shit idea for a league. Who wants to go and do missions or full clear low level areas in a mandatory way. Hopefully it turns out better than what I'm now expecting.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
WOW just WOW

- Purple never looked so good...

- Quests that give a reason / reward to run maps instead of mindlessly chaining them - wow that might be the beginning of a true endgame - virtual storymode mapping ! This might actually solve the boring levelling to 100 problem for players like me.

- The challenge rewards look incredibly good ! That ape OMG...

- Trials have to be done only once !
( Edited - Trials only not the labs )

- Previous league specific uniques acquirable !

Don't know how you do it but it seems almost every league surpasses the previous ones.

( One minor critique : "Approximately one monster per area drops a Silver Coin" - I think it might be better if exactly one mob in every area carried a coin - would be fun clearing to find them - wont be fun / reasonable to do so if there is a chance that there is no coin ... However I suppose you know what is best - )

Thanks for making the game better and better - no company can compare to that ! Hope all at GGG have fun creating and developing this masterpiece...
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on May 20, 2016, 12:50:21 AM
Pretty good! Thanks.
Sometimes...
A different color of lipstick on the same pig people already had and they keep giving money when they didn't have to in the first place, and! they're happy about it. Really it's astonishing to me. Almost makes me wish I had studied psychology instead of maths.
"
mulerin0 wrote:
"
Moritsume wrote:
So how is 2 points going to affect Scion? Doesn't that only give them stats+1 passive skill point? Kind of weak :X
this
not sure how many people are going to put it to use, but... two more ascendency points for the scion allow you to progress from another starting point in the passive skill tree/web/ocean. That could actually lead to some pretty awesome build ideas.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
holly !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info