Inmortales - view-thread/1715260

up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
join us for a new ATLAS OF WORLDS LEAGUE !!!!!
Hi! I Would like to join, just started (51lv).
I'm polish player, age 28, IGN: TrudnyDoZajebania
Hello to everybody, I'm returning to play after one year break and I'm looking for a friendly guild, I'm spanish but I'm currently living in the UK

I usually only play standard but I love play as a team and I'm open to start on another league

@JhovallQueen
Me!
Standard IGN: Barc_
Prophecy IGN: BdArc
I've previously played on Garena Server, managed to reach level 60+ with my 2 characters. :)
When I tried to whisper the Recruiters ingame, the log said "character does not exist".
I typed:
@HermyWithoutMinions hi
Anyway, I would like to join.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info