Inmortales - view-thread/1715260

up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
up
up
up
up
up
up
hey guy's i started to play again recently on my character from standard league and made scion in the prophecy league i dont know if i played 2 months over all in path of exile but i really like the game now currently im doing act 4 on my melee ranger streaming trough it. i would like to joinyour guild to maybe find out what to do after i finish all the chapters i dont know yet what the game has to offer at the end game
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info