Perandus Flashback Event

Super great event, but unfortunately I got my thesis to finish :( GLHF
For QOL, would it be possible to add the Ascendancy class to the CSV for easy searching?

Thanks. I can't believe I found a Tabula Rasa in 2 hours in this league. I might actually keep playing to enjoy it.
Quick question,

When it says the top 25 players for each Ascendancy class, does it mean the top players for each subclass?

e.g. the top 25 players who are Duelist-Gladiators and the top 25 players who are Duelist-Slayer will both get the prizes?
I am very new to the game, so apologies for the noobish question. How does one register for the event? Anything special that needs to be done? Thinking of giving it a shot

nvm, im stupid :D
Last edited by Capii901 on May 8, 2016, 11:37:42 AM
When I do the export CSV it displays as the main class, not as the Ascendency sub class. Is there a decent/easy/better way to check where you're at relative to your sub-class competition?
(Edit) :
I see I'm not the only one who's requesting this, sorry for the repeat but it's important I think.

Are we going to be able to export CSV data containing the Ascendancy classes of the different players on the Ladder ? The exported date only contains base classes, not Ascendancy ones. So there's no way to find out quickly what level you need to get at to be a part of your class's Top 25.
Last edited by Monsieur_Gao on May 10, 2016, 2:54:39 AM
for those that want to see what both their ascendancy rank and overall rank is, use this url:

http://api.exiletools.com/ladder/track?league=perandusfb&char= (put your char name after the char= in url)

you'll have to refresh manually, but it helps a ton to see if you're in the running for a demi. :)
tried your URL and only got back generic rank, no rank by ascendency class :(

Whole hardily agree the CSV file should break down by ascendency class
i too was surprised there was no ascendancy label separate from base class (i imported into STATA)
If gonna do future races for rewards need some sort of rules or guide lines. I've played in every league since domination and this one has been by far the worst. People feeding one person all the gear he needs to carry his party, getting guild members to run ubers for guild to supply maps for the guild, playing op broken builds to give you an edge in the race and god knows what else to give you the upper hand on other competitors. Is this what leagues and racing is all about now? Never has been since I started 3 years ago. For those who have used these loop holes its pathetic and I'm not impressed not even a little.

Personally its like 8th day now I'm 1 item short on full end game gear while these other guys was geared on the first or second day due to feeding one player. I pay for almost every map I run I actually truly earn my experience.

Idk something needs to be done these acts have ruined event experience and will ruin it for many people making lots of people not even participate.
WTB Map drops since 2013

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info