Don't know where to go from here... (Freezing Pulse Elementalist)

freezing pulse + echo (but only due to your mana issues - when you solve them, there are better links) + COLD PENETRATION (this is MANDATORY) + LMP (yes, i know you think youll manage without it - but it increases the clear speed TREMENDOUSLY) and then as the 5th: added cold damage or Hypothermia (if you use echo). it should be an overkill already

im bit worried that you still focus on damage when it is the least of your problems
"
sidtherat wrote:
im bit worried that you still focus on damage when it is the least of your problems

Thanks for the input. I changed my head, my hands and my chest since last night, so I can tell you I'm FULLY aimed at increasing my survivability! My dps dropped... hehe.

Still need better flasks, altough I made some changes there too. Will change my boots and rings, soon. I'm getting there! :)
Last edited by DiGG on May 4, 2016, 2:04:43 PM
@sidtherat: kinda hard getting THREE green sockets out of a pure blue item, while getting the last 2 sockets blue. 2G + 3B comes more often though...
for Taryns stick with 2green3bluee then
FP
Echo
ColdPen
LMP
AddedLightning (to proc Herald of Thunder) / Controlled Destruction (if you do not play crit) / faster casting (if you have mana for it)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info