[2.2] "Blade of Doom CoC MF" 2.2Mill DPS!!!!

Confusing guide, dick got stuck in dishwasher, pls halp.
Last edited by PigJuicer on May 3, 2016, 8:05:55 AM
Excuse me sir, I am interested in your build. Can you show me how you calculated "DPS" and what do those letters stand for?
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
damage per swag?
clicks*baits*awesomeness^IIQ*IIR as we know
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on May 3, 2016, 8:15:13 AM
Swag charges last for aproximately 6-28 seconds, depending on what you wear.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
nice items showcase
ign - FancySneakyDevil
"
Doitfrlulz wrote:
nice items showcase

! thnk you

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
player159632 wrote:

Spoiler

This build utilizes the #1 CoC dagger,
created by AXN1314
Mirror service for his #1 Weaponry and Equipment can be found here:

Goal of the build:
- Maximizing IIR+IIQ+Clear speed.
- To work well for party play even though its primarily a solo build..

Pros:
- Versatile generic CoC build.
- Amazing damage potential, especially with the "Chimeric Scalpel, poingard".
- Strong auras and good survivability because of the 3.5% leech.
- Posibility to gain massive MF-stats.

Cons:
- Can't do mods: Blood magi & Curse immunity.
- Could be abit pricy.
- Not beginner friendly, requires game knowledge.

Leveling
Leveling this character is a piece of cake as it is a very generic CoC build. A couple of dagger crit nodes is enough to get it going. Ideally i prefer selfcast bladefall until you can rely enough on your cast on crit to proc. proc chance is based off dagger, tree and links.

I prefer leveling this character as a hybrid/life based and later respec into low-life.

My Gear:
Spoiler

Gem links
3-Link(1):
Spoiler

3-Link(2):
Spoiler

4-Link(1):
Spoiler

4-Link(2):
Spoiler

4-Link(3):
Spoiler

6-Link(1):
Spoiler

6-Link(2):
Spoiler

Jewels

The jewels for this build are wildcards, if you need to cap your resistances, use jewels to do so. Otherwise you might want to have damage, atributes, ES or whatever you feel like you lack in the build. The only highly recommanded jewel i suggest you using is the "Energy from within" jewel preferably corrupted with "Cannot be silenced". However any will do.

Flasks

Reasoning to this flask setup:

Taste of Hate: Flat physical damage negation + massive damage boost towards physical damage.

Quartz of Staunching: No particular reason why i use quartz, but i feel that it actually is a useful flask. Also because the flask is not as useful as some others it has alot of uptime, so that i always have a bleed remove available.

Surgeons Quicksilver of Adrinaline: BiS Movement speed flask because of legacy surgeons mod. Allows for quick flask regeneration.

Rumi's Concoction: 3000 armour + absolutely insane block potential. This will help you tank atziri a fair bit better.

Surgeons Topaz flask of Heat: This flask covers 2 dangerous status ailments, one being freeze and second being shock. It does not remove shock however it saves you from potentially getting shocked.

Ascendacy classes
For ascendancy classes i have chosen:
- Assassin (Shadow)
- Berserker (Marauder)

It did not take long for me to realize that a berserked assassin was an amazing combo. The flat crit obtained from taking the assassin class + increased critical strikes is enough to gain 95% crit chance. Even though i am not using crit based gear.

What berserker has to offer is absolutely amazing, 1.5% global leech + Warlords mark gives us a total of 3.5% global damage leech. The extra damage we take from berserker is not that much and thus why i choose berseker.

Bandit points
Normal: Kill all
Cruel: Kill all
Merciless: Help Alira

Pictures
Spoiler

^Unbuffed defences (in normal zone)

^Ûnbuffed offenses

^st/cyclone offenses (7 pcharges)

^EK (or any spell) offenses (7 pcharges)

^BF (or any spell) offenses (7pcharges)

Passive tree
I will only be displaying a high level tree since there is no propper way to level this.

Blade of Doom CoC MF© 2016
If you are basing your build on mine and are deciding to make a build guide of it, please contact me first.

@RainMore Hi, I'd like to buy your 3 eternal for my 58.5 exalted in Standard. you Not online
nice build !! interesting xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info