Changes to the Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events - Place your votes!

Please bring back Talismans!!! I cannot emphasize enough how great a loot system Talisman had!!!
Why are you guys asking for SSF? You can SSF 100% all you want in any league, any time, anywhere. Why force no parties? It doesn't make anysense. If you don't want to trade just don't trade. Don't ruin the race for others who enjoy trading.

Also:

I love beyond, +9001 votes for permanent beyond :D
Hardcore
"
Sfp4 wrote:
It should be more challenging and SSF.

DO NOT VOTE BEYOND
IT IS A POINTLESS MECHANIC
BEYOND MOBS *DO NOT DROP MAPS*
i'm guessing 90% of the people who voted beyond, is 'cos they saw your first post of beyond, tx man
Personally, I'd prefer to see a combination of the Flashback schedule, with adding Talisman every day as well as Perandus and the rotating mods, and no-parties. Yes, all of it! I am quite sad Talisman was not offered as a choice other than JUST Talisman alone, because it's too tame by itself, but potentially great with others.

The very idea of the final 2 days on that schedule makes me giddy. Bring it!
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
Mr_Dude wrote:
Please, can anybody explain me this:

What detains a player from playing self found on his own? You don't have to trade. And you can ignore the whole trading system. I remember times we had no trading function at all! (was a fun to throw stuff on the ground... :D )

It's all up to you! If you don't want to play in public Partys? -Ignore them!

If you want to find your own gear and only use gear found by yourself? - Just do it!

You don't want to trade? - Ignore trading!

You are jealous on other people finding/trading for better gear than yours? - Just grow older!

I really can't understand why People want to forces others to play Selffound or play in a 'special self found league' in a Game where you can actually do this if you wish to by ignoring trade and party and stuff!?!

You can do it for yourself. But you can't do it for others. For a lot of players, the trade element ruins the game because it takes you out of the gameplay and into a social aspect that disadvantages people who lack a different set of skills (or who just don't want to invest their time this way). SSF levels the playing field. But the point of a level playing field is fair competition, so without a league to enforce it, you have cheating, and you can't get the competitive comparison that you crave from SSF.
I absolutely loved the last one month flashback league, exalts dropped, and I actually used them for what they were intended, well not all, but it was a lot of fun to actually not have to hoard currency for trading, although I did do that too. I had a lot of fun, was very challenging, especially with Beyond mobs, I swear I had a couple rage moments, but it was fun-rage, if that makes sense. That league made me a better PoE player for real. I still suck, just not as much, lol. I voted for the Flashback schedule.
There should be emails sent to all accounts and also official announcements in game about this voting opportunity. 7000 players only? Isn't there hundreds of thousands of players as previously reported by Chris Wilson?

If you're going to do this poll, at least do it properly.

Make the people AWARE!

NON-Forum lurkers should also get a stab at this!
Solo Self found + Flash Back Mods.

Need an option for both. The added difficulty of not trading items +you get added mods to keep things interesting each day.
solo -no I WANT TO PLAY WITH GUILDMATES , invasion - YES more fun more scary ggg DO IT !
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
+ solo self found
+ all mods

HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info