[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

would you suggest -20 duration head and aswell are their any auras Cause i dont see any in guide
"
Kosynth wrote:
would you suggest -20 duration head and aswell are their any auras Cause i dont see any in guide

The EQ duraion enchantment is ofc the best one... I thought it's just too obvious so I didn't include it in the guide.
"
insobyr wrote:
"
Kosynth wrote:

The EQ duraion enchantment is ofc the best one... I thought it's just too obvious so I didn't include it in the guide.

Have you done "uberlab"? I'd love to see a video of that fight. Currently, solo single target on bosses isn't amazing I don't feel. I'm considering switching to 2H and high life and armour Astral or Kaom's Heart, but still not sure if dropping all the block is worth it, despite gaining few hundred life.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHnBLMFLQaLC2EM9w5DFCAUTRXsGJEY2xpVG5cg4yFgKCoppSyFLiMvzDJONug8BTwtPfxAoEWpRmlGt0d-TUZQR1cNWGNaGlqfXz9hIWLsZU1mtmebaGVo8mzYbpd07XTxdqx5OXrve3R82X7iggeDX4PMhNmE74VSivCLT4zPk5mXeZtqns2fy6IApzCplayvrY2uPq5Qr2y3Prkdu568n702vni-p8BmwL_BgsauypDNX89-0iHTb9i92WHZfNrB5FHpRunV6hjt1-8O73zwH_JB8pzzm_ZI9zL3vvxL_go=?accountName=liquidSG&characterName=liquidFuckBameth
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Last edited by liquidSG on Jun 12, 2016, 8:40:31 PM
"
liquidSG wrote:

Have you done "uberlab"? I'd love to see a video of that fight. Currently, solo single target on bosses isn't amazing I don't feel. I'm considering switching to 2H and high life and armour Astral or Kaom's Heart, but still not sure if dropping all the block is worth it, despite gaining few hundred life.

I'm playing a different build in Prophecy SC so no, didn't do Uber Lab on this character.

But should be pretty easy. My new char (Scaeva Bleeding Reave Assassin) has done the uber lab pretty easily in lv80, with only 4200 hp and 5-linked (less damage compared with this Gladiator build).
"
liquidSG wrote:
"
insobyr wrote:
"
Kosynth wrote:

uberlab was pretty easy unless you tank 2 big hits (smash/sunder/jump) from Izaro in a row, or get a ghost inside Argus and try to tank him
only thing i changes is AoE<-->Conc for bosses

My current gear
Spoiler

My current gear
Spoiler
[/quote]

WHy not use vengeance in addition to your cast on stunned setup? YOu think melee damage increase is goin to proc it more for more end charges? Imo, having a setup with the best uptime for endurance charges is best in HC.
Last edited by MersennePrime on Jun 12, 2016, 10:30:34 PM
"
kallell wrote:

My current gear
Spoiler

"
WHy not use vengeance in addition to your cast on stunned setup? YOu think melee damage increase is goin to proc it more for more end charges? Imo, having a setup with the best uptime for endurance charges is best in HC.

pretty much, also when im just shield charging to kill packs (up to ~T10) the extra melee phys is enough to kill whole packs, it feels better to me
Last edited by bozzna on Jun 13, 2016, 6:57:52 AM
Which one do you think better, Vulnerability + Grace aura or dual curse Vulnerability + Enfeble for defence?
"
liquidSG wrote:
"
insobyr wrote:
"
Kosynth wrote:

Have you done "uberlab"? I'd love to see a video of that fight. Currently, solo single target on bosses isn't amazing I don't feel

i've done a quick uberlab run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKzaRr3s0cI
Last edited by bozzna on Jun 13, 2016, 3:12:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info