[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

Which gems do you prioritise for quality?
Last edited by Holzmann on Jun 5, 2016, 6:17:59 AM
"
Holzmann wrote:
Which gems do you prioritise for quality?

Definitely EQ.

20Q = 20% increased physical damage = insane
Been playing this in PSC, so far it's working well. The 50% bleed from Ascendancies and +8% from the bloodletting wheel appears to be enough. Will have to see if that continues beyond T4 maps that I've done so far.

Since I didn't need a bleed weapon, I picked up:

Super high damage, radius, added chaos (appears to help poison damage). Feels great.

Since I went Mace, I plan to pick up Bone Breaker and Blunt Instrument which seem pretty good.
Last edited by Aulisemia on Jun 5, 2016, 9:48:20 PM
I´m planning to go riposte/Reckoning - melee phys - stun(support) - endurance chrage on melee stun

Not sure if it´s working reliably. Trash should be ok-ish.
Bosses? We will see.

Anyone experience with this idea?
Last edited by SlowMo on Jun 6, 2016, 4:26:07 AM
So i used this build with my first char this league and its working pretty good so far!

I started with two handed weapons, because of the damage, but now in maps i really need the shield to survive.

With all the bleeding nodes from gladiator and passive tree i have 66% chance too cause bleeding, which is enough to apply the effect almost every time.

The new totem "Ancenstral Warchief" as a 4-Link is a really nice addition to this build, because it also applies the bleed effect and the damage is huge.

Thank you for the build guide!

"
SlowMo wrote:
I´m planning to go riposte/Reckoning - melee phys - stun(support) - endurance chrage on melee stun

Not sure if it´s working reliably. Trash should be ok-ish.
Bosses? We will see.

Anyone experience with this idea?

I have done that on other max block builds, it's good enough until you reach higher tier maps then it's not reliable enough ( by reliable i mean it's better to have it up all the time, then to have to take those inital hits and hope you block so your riposte/rekoning goes off)

Last edited by champ3n on Jun 6, 2016, 1:52:11 PM
Should u recommend the new released 1 handed mace: Breath of the Council for this build?
Is this build budget friendly? I would literally be starting over because I hate flameblast. How's the clearspeed? Any maps you cant do?
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Is this build budget friendly? I would literally be starting over because I hate flameblast. How's the clearspeed? Any maps you cant do?

yea, it's very very budget. A jack axe and resist cap is enough to run any T13 maps. In the perandus flashback race, I killed T15 daresso pretty easily with jack axe (6 linked armour tho).

You can check out my video to see the clearspeed.
"
vincenttri93 wrote:
Should u recommend the new released 1 handed mace: Breath of the Council for this build?

I still recommend 100% chance cause bleeding.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info