Whats the age of the average POE player?

Right in the middle of the expected age range at 32. I also own my own basement, with 2 floors stacked on top for my wife.
Old enough to remember how great the game they ripped off was
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Funkdubious wrote:
Right in the middle of the expected age range at 32. I also own my own basement, with 2 floors stacked on top for my wife.

this made me laugh!
21, no basement to dwell in. I'd estimate the average player is in their upper 20s to early 30s though. This thread shows up every now and again, and that seems to be pretty standard.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
21, no basement to dwell in. I'd estimate the average player is in their upper 20s to early 30s though. This thread shows up every now and again, and that seems to be pretty standard.

how do you get to spend 1000 dollars on a game at 16? learn me to get rich pls
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Went to college while in high school (mostly over the summers) to get my degree, got a job and moved out earlier than most folks do. Been supporting myself for a few years now, and my cost of living is not that high. IT pays pretty well too. :)
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Apr 29, 2016, 3:05:52 PM
21 here
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
TheWretch wrote:
Old enough to remember how great the game they improved upon in every possible way was

fix'd ;)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
Old enough to remember how great the game they improved upon in every possible way was

fix'd ;)

No, you've made the sentence inaccurate.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
37 here, own my house, but no basement in it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info