The Dancing Dervish - An Insight into the Design Process

woo a pretty sword for mtx probly wont do a build using the unique tho
Too bad GGG isn't ever gonna fix dom blow from insta gibbing yourself to random bloodlines or it'd be a cool build to do with the sword.
So is it possible to give a animated guardian a dancing dervish as well?
my guess is AG can't (use|be affected by|whatever you call it) Rampage so you can give TDD to it but it will use it as an ordinary sword only.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Better than anything I could have done.

Thanks for sharing the process.

I'm 100% impressed.

This.

And to some around here: show me your game. Or go away.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Nice reading. But i expect the drawback of not having a shield is somewhat rewarding. A shield is pretty strong to leave for links + bonus that needs a condition to meet(not a bonus on bosses). Not for me, not a facebreaker user(but can become), i mean, shield provides block(one of the best rng defensive tools) and is the highest armour provider without extra investment. Not being negative, but for someone to really choose something else over a shield, it should be at least compatible with what shields provide. Really liked the design process, cheers.
Sometimes...
You really ought to edit the description of the blade so that people know that it provides onslaught while out. How else are they supposed to know? By reading this thread? ;)

Thanks for the description; I found it interesting. (I came across this thread while searching for information on the blade, after finding one in the Prophecy league.)
Wash your hands, Exile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info