The Dancing Dervish - An Insight into the Design Process

This looks awesome but I'm concerned about its stats...
Don't know if it will work but i would love to try it with Dom. Blow.

Not too enthusiast about rampage tough as it makes my computer lags on some rampage effects.
Claw is still dead WHY GGG
Spoiler
We are waiting, the claw a valuable
Next idea! "Animate Guardian unique's" the one will do your dirty work and becoming a support/summoner at the same time.
look new garbage uniques that .03% of people will use...on the same broken network code >.<
Nice !
Glad some people like it..
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Such an interesting idea completely wasted in implementation.

If the skill/rampage cannot be maintained at all times (Some boss fights it likely wont), you're entire build investment into it is useless at times.

And as mentioned many times before, you're missing out on Sword/2h/Shield damage nodes that you'd notable take with any sword/2h build or decent FB build.

It honestly feels like you're going to be a middle-low tier Facebreakers build with an interesting clear speed mechanic in the sword on maps that have good layouts / packsize.

Really would have loved to see this idea implemented in a way that would not have such extreme negative drawbacks.
Prylos // RoA Marauder 89+

My godly belt collection - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/334226
Mapping Discussion - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/361880/page/1
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
PLEASE! GGG!! Dont be afraid of making this GOOD or slightly OP, that where fun begins. Aren't you tired of making uniques and all people find to say is "vendor trash" or "nice skin transfer"?

LMAO literally the first thing I thought was "this'd make a nice skin transfer for my Terminus Est."

The sword sounds like fun to play around with, but there are also not enough 3D unique 2H swords in game. I've covered my Est with a longsword skin for the time being. :)
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Rhys, you mention Doyani's fist

You guys at GGG realize and show how shit this unique is by the limitations you give it

why keep it that way if you know it?

give it WED supportability once and for all

Facebreaker and Doryani's fist are weapons worn as gloves.. that it

i had a doryani's fist ci ball lightning character, pretty decent to be honest.

the unique being highlighted in this post is quite fascinating. creatively i enjoy it more than a simple overpowered unique that most people want.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Last edited by HeaT1 on Apr 28, 2016, 1:50:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info