An Interview with our Level Design Department

I'm more interested in where to get those posters TT_TT
We have nothing without the truth.
neat ty
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
Upcoming content and interactive levels?! :O
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Mythabril wrote:
More interactivity in level design is greatly appreciated from my side. Make the next challenge league require interactivity with the world, more environmental challenges instead of mind numbing RNG grind and facing off against sudden spikes of incoming damage.

+1
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Frattagli4 wrote:
"
snowglider wrote:
Bring on some mountain / snow terrain! And a snow based hideout, so I don't have to use cob webs to simulate it :)

+1 for snow!

I would be surprised if snow was not in the pipeline somewhere ;).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Cool, ty guys!
Keep up the good work!
More interactive content? I assume that means things like traps. Fuck that. GGG needs to decide what genre of game they are making and stick with it. Traps suck badly and should be eliminated from the game, or at least seriously toned down.
I want to know which one of these knobs is responsible for the Lab, so I can fantasize about his punishment in hell.

Edit to add: specifically, I want to know who it was who said, "I know! Let's put platformer-style mechanics into this game! Everyone loves platformers, right?". He gets to be my happy wheels avatar.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Last edited by joachimbond on Apr 26, 2016, 2:50:47 PM
Nice job GGG you are hiring to some top guys. The cookie bill must be getting quite high these days.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
joachimbond wrote:
I want to know which one of these knobs is responsible for the Lab, so I can fantasize about his punishment in hell.

Edit to add: specifically, I want to know who it was who said, "I know! Let's put platformer-style mechanics into this game! Everyone loves platformers, right?". He gets to be my happy wheels avatar.

It's people like you the reason GGG will put more traps in the game.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info