[2.2] Iron Maiden - Super Tanky Ranger that packs a punch

if it is not a problem, would be really interesting to see videos of you playing with party. tnx for build. did you think about using abyssal cry for taunting?
Last edited by lysandum on May 18, 2016, 2:35:21 PM
I've not tried an actual taunt but I thought about it once or twice, just don't do as much group stuff as I used to.

https://youtu.be/fHQ1Ki4qGVg

This is just a quick level 79 I did with my boyfriend's righteous fire witch. Funny story about this video is I'm playing with just the mouse hand, have my other in a brace from a work injury yesterday.
Oh, that looks really nice! Haven't played melee in a while, which Raider points did you go for?
I took the Raider points, top branch all 4 up to Avatar of the Chase, then 2 points in the bottom branch for Way of the Poacher.
Is this what you mean? Lol if not ask me again and my apologies.
And this build is quite fun especially as a solo end gamer. People make comments about slow dps on bosses but it really only is slower when there are more people in the group, but that goes for anyone, but solo I can still kill a boss in 4-6 hits.
How do you cast Blood Rage, Immortal Call and Warlords Mark if all your mana is reserved and they don't have Blood Magic linked?
How did you generate Endurance Charges before you got the helmet? Right now I'm using "Endurance Charge on Stun" on Sunder instead of Blood Magic(which means I can't use Grace right now).
Last edited by srt746 on May 26, 2016, 7:09:06 PM
"
srt746 wrote:
How do you cast Blood Rage, Immortal Call and Warlords Mark if all your mana is reserved and they don't have Blood Magic linked?
How did you generate Endurance Charges before you got the helmet? Right now I'm using "Endurance Charge on Stun" on Sunder instead of Blood Magic(which means I can't use Grace right now).

One word - Cast When Damage Taken Support. (That was more than one word, wasn't it...? Man, I'm bad at math.)
About Endurance Charges, my guess would be either Warlord's Mark (self cast/Blasphemy Support) or Enduring Cry.
Pessimist by nature.
When leveling I didn't worry about getting endurance charges until around level 40. I was tanky enough the whole time with no issues and got tougher as the levels came. I would start getting endurance charges when you can start using cast when damage taken attached to warlords mark.

Also if you use Soul Taker you can cast all your skills with no mana except for summon golem. The blood rage, immortal call, and warlords mark all trigger of when you take damage.

With this build I was able to very easily solo Merciless Labyrinth at level 70 and had no problems and no deaths soloing all of Merciless Act 4. Final boss took longer than some other builds I played but the fight was SO casual because nothing could hurt me. After playing a lot of damage builds it's really nice to play one where you can feel so relaxed knowing you won't die.
first of all, thanks for the build, i was looking for something like this for a while...
here's the thing, now that i'm 40-ish i decided to quit using the leveling skill and start using earthquake instead of sunder (i don't really like the skill itself), is there something i should change? like the gems linked to it or something... is it even ok to do it? i don't know much about the damage output difference between the sunder and earthquake, but i feel im doing less damage than i should, not because of the build but because i might be doing something wrong, i just don't know what!
i know this is a tanky build but still, something is wrong with me...
Last edited by GenoHeldens on Jun 28, 2016, 7:57:28 AM
Thx for the build, i use Static Strike for attack and tempest shield and Reckless Defence to get 75% block and 68% spell block, rumis just for 75% spell block and more armor.

Video killing twinned boss malformation map https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOX5NVaQ2MQ

May I know what's the armour selection and 6L gems combination?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info