Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

There will be no Race Season during Perandus League

2 weeks league > 1 month race.
oh no race season? that was the only thing that could bring me back to the game, and one of the few things that adds competition to this game overall

like, seriously?? is it that hard? i don't mind with not having new race models and improvements on the race types. i just want to race dude, i just want do the god damn fun short races instead of just grinding against monsters, that is fkin boring and ez srsly
Rockin' since 2013.
For me the race season is something I always look forward to, it seems that you put it further and further back as a priority. That combined with the basegame not really getting any endgame changes means that the content is done a lot sooner.

I was pretty hyped for the lab runs, but with them being out so late. And the lab turning into what I kinda feared just a movement speed cheese fest, with the power of everyone being so damn high that there isn't any trade off to dmg vs movespeed that whole thing just ended up not being that interesting.

But even the labs were super delayed.

Granted the base game have gotten tons better with every expansion.

But the base game was already amazing and now you just seem to be taking away some of the most enjoyable things in the game. (For me at least I know that not everyone agrees)

I spoke with hegemony during a podcast not so long ago and he mentioned an end of the league armageddon where everything would go crazy for a week, not sure how you would enter but the idea would be that you prepare your characters during the league for this end of the league craziness. You could even have multiple characters ready. And whoever it was all about how far could you take said character. This would at least give us a meaningfull thing to build characters towards. I could go a lot more into detail to how such a thing go be made into something fantastic but alas I have a hard time believing you would even consider it.

For me as it stands right now with this being announced so late. I'm done with the current league. I really hope you reconsider taking things like this away in the future.
twitch.tv/nugiyen (Live almost everyday from 15.00 +1 GMT)
follow @nugiyen on twitter
www.youtube.com/nugiyen
Last edited by nugiyen on Apr 26, 2016, 9:53:34 AM
Firstly, I think a (very hard) 2-week league would be amazing.

Secondly, though I dont agree with a lot of what nugiyen said (10 ppl play races lol) I agree with him that it would be great if we had something to work towards throughout the league. An end of league event would be a good way to do that.

At the moment the reason I am still playing is because I can try out so many different things relatively easily -- please dont go and remove that without adding something else.

IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
cool just dont do any of that low lvl pvp or pvp shit in general retards actually crying on reddit/forums saying the 'pvp community' would love it BAHAHAHAHA
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
epic, simply epic
Sad that there isn't a racing season this time, but glad yall are prioritizing getting new content finished over the race.
2 Week League? Damn... That means Perandus, for most intents and purposes, will be "ending" 2 weeks earlier than expected..

I guess I have to buy/sell my odds and ends, and get some Uber pieces sooner than I thought to avoid the end-times inflation.

I wonder what the League will have.. Just uber Perandus void? That's not really any more enticing than just sticking with Perandus, so I wonder if there'll be MTX rewards..

No idea what build I'd go though..

I'd rather a fully fledged Race Season than one that was rushed, so I'm fine with there not being one this time, especially since I'm still busy playing Perandus (playing it way more than any prior League.)

I can't wait for 2.3.0 as well.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Well, I was veryyyyyyyyy hyped for it so it is a sad new :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info