There will be no Race Season during Perandus League

sad panda
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Better take your time for such things, dont rush the content, its not a race... well...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 26, 2016, 1:00:33 AM
PLZ chriss lauch league on the 18-5 ill be having 3 weeeks of leave from irak!
I'm actually happy with this announcement. Could do with a slightly longer break from POE.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
POTENTIALLY 2 WEEK EVENT?

gachiGASM
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
2week ssf league would make up for it tbh.

edit: btw the only way to reasonably access this info except random parsing of the entire website is via reddit. I understand the "every post in its right place" mantra but you still have a LOT of subforums that few people check except when linked from external websites. Maybe have these posts show up on front page? Or have a "recent dev posts" list?
Last edited by ladish on Apr 26, 2016, 3:04:47 AM
#Sadface

I was really hoping for a race season, but a 2 week event would make up for it. For me the event even doesnt have to included some sort of mtx reward like you guys did the last times around.

Just give guys like me that dropped of perandus league already something to do. Like Chris mentioned in the state of exile podcast it takes im 30 seconds to build a custom league...
It's ok guys, was going to take a long break anyway, make sure the next league is quality stuff and the meta is strong :)
Second-class poe gamer
Nobody wants to see the DC, EL, Descent + Burst and some 60-90min mix anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info