Ben's Loot Filter [Breach] Updated 12/1/2016

"
donjuanme wrote:
Alright, I'm in way over my head, but I got the loot filter running, and it is so awesome.

I am a noob-scrub and like to collect just about anything superior quality to get whetstones/armor scraps, what should I add to GLOBAL OVERRIDE to display superior items of any variety (don't need to change their text size, would just like to see them all the time)

Thank you so much for keeping this up to date, it was really easy to set up and use.

I'm thinking it would be

# Section: ALPHA # GLOBAL OVERRIDE - ADD YOUR OWN RULES THAT WILL OVERRIDE THE OTHERS HERE

show
quality >= 1 **this could be 5, but on rare occasions guarded chests drop <5% quality items)

would this break things? I guess there's only one way to find out! thank you so much again for making this!!

---

ended up doing

# Section: OMEGA # ADDITIONAL RULES - ADD YOUR OWN RULES THAT WON'T OVERRIDE THE OTHER RULES

Show
Quality >= 1
SetFontSize 24

----

loving this item filter business... next im going to make filters for all of my double alch recipes!

I will try to keep it updated etc but i usually wait for some big changes before doing anything.
unfortunately, the 2.5 version seems broken. there's error when loading filter, so it seems the game ignores it, and load default filter :(

can you check what's going on?

the exact error text:

Failed to load Item Filter: Line 196: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base type found matching "Shaped Armour Map"
I found the bug with the latest version.

You can fix it yourself. Just open the filter in any text editor and go to line 196. There change "Shaped Armour Map" to "Shaped Armoury Map".

Its just a typo there should be 'y' because that's the actual name of the map.
- GRaveChilD
Oh thanks, i didn't noticed this typo, that fixed the problem and filter now loads ok.
With your loot filter i keep getting this error "Line 196: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Shaped Armour Map".
"
GaGeGaming wrote:
With your loot filter i keep getting this error "Line 196: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Shaped Armour Map".

Um read two posts above..
- GRaveChilD
Why are wisdom scrolls hidden ? Who doesn't id stuff ? I can understand someone maybe wanting those hidden on occasion, but not by default and while turning that on by editing isnt hard some might not be inclined to do so, was reviewing a few listed filters from the wiki :( next
Remember when high end gear was really high end !
Classic Audio all the way,olderthandirt and twice as
Grizzly :)
I just came here to say "Thank you!". I'm new to PoE (came from D3) and your filter saves quite an amount of time filtering items which I don't really want to see, simply awesome!
Yea another "thank you" for your work with this filter. Made a few corrections to it, to prepare as a new character in the new league starting tonight but overall saves a lot of time for people.

So keep up the great work you are doing!
Really like the filter. Great Work mate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info