Upcoming Divination Cards

I like the Map card the rest is like meh.
"
Dispelled wrote:
"
Zophronios wrote:
A card that gives another card... Whats next? A card that gives that card that gives you another card? Pff...

A card that gives a card

I'm amazed how people forgot about that.
"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
PhillipF wrote:
Is the throne a... Toilet?

Seriously, it looks like his pants are down and he is reading wiping material, I can't help put look at it that way. @_@

you are seeing right...

i guess they realized that Kaom's roots are basically the item with the "shittiest" outcomes when you vaal them

I think this is a GoT reference

A king's MOVEMENT... lol!
"
EvaShogouki01 wrote:
"
Dispelled wrote:
"
Zophronios wrote:
A card that gives another card... Whats next? A card that gives that card that gives you another card? Pff...

A card that gives a card

nah they don't its just.. getting a random card is different than farming 10 specific cards in order to get 1 specific card.
I don't really understand the negativity, you just got an alternate way to acquire a mirror aside the impossible drop rate. Wouldn't mind if it drops a bit like the brittle emperor or sometin like that. At least you have a chance to gather it up in a few months instead of waitting a drop in years xD
"
LosKilleros wrote:
"
EvaShogouki01 wrote:
"
Dispelled wrote:

nah they don't its just.. getting a random card is different than farming 10 specific cards in order to get 1 specific card.
pretty much what he just said
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Sniff my card will come out eventually :(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Sniff my card will come out eventually :(

excited how a dinosaur will fit into the story. we don't even have dragons ... yet.
"
Zophronios wrote:

Oh, "the immortal" doesn't drop. You can only get it via "the Gambler"
These cards look mostly to clog up more stash space.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info