Nostaliga.

CoE 100 ex lol

People had trouble sustaining level 66 maps so GGG added an extra chance for Piety to drop maps in Merciless.
When people feared vaal oversoul in progression?

When people actually farmed ledge and act 2 in order to progress?

When chaos was a unique system of damage?

When viperstrike only scaled with gem lvl?

etc etc

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Jaille wrote:
low-life (no shavs) mf dual totem sporker farming docks for hours and not finding anything good

My whole anarchy experience, and in the end i dropped a volls ammy and sold for 20c(it was the price in that league)
IGN: Ziggro
Cut-Throat Race.
Grotto was a doughnut shape :(

but more importantly: Areas and maps had their own sets of monsters, when only 4-5 difference monsters type could spawn in X map

now its shit, everything spawn everywhere. Maps lost their identity
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Now I remembered... I still want the old aura visual effects back!!! GGG where are they??? :( Bring them back as MTX, I'll pay you, you greedy monsters!. Just don't hold them in your dungeon anymore! :(
Last edited by ivkoto77777 on Apr 26, 2016, 7:59:18 AM
When seeing a pack of Splitting Voidbears (sic) in endless Docks runs meant portalling out and resetting the instance :)
"
Gauhron wrote:
When seeing a pack of Splitting Voidbears (sic) in endless Docks runs meant portalling out and resetting the instance :)

It never meant that -.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info