they banned me for real money trading help!

They banned my account for real money trading without any proof, ban on freedom of speech, ggg has no right to freedom of speech because i bought 200$ worth of account features they have no freedom of speech anywhere besides their forums because they took my money and banned me. if ggg ever goes any website they have right to spend money and get banned for freedom of speech.
Last edited by Sarah on Apr 24, 2016, 6:28:35 PM
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2016, 6:28:23 PM
they have become scam artists themselves by setting up these rules and allowing people to buy their "virtual features" and banning them and they say not to scam people themselves they have lost selves.
Do you realize how hard it is to actually get banned for RMT?

No simple accusation would work, not even multiple...unless you were actually guilty of doing so.
I'd guess that you have already emailed them and they have enforced the ban?
If so then they have more than enough proof to ban you.
They won't share how they caught you though, why should they when you would figure a way around it.

Also they do ban for scamming, but what you consider a scam and what actually IS a scam differ.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
that's a lie when I asked when guild member stole from my guild stash tab they said they couldn't do anything about it, when they changed the permission lock on guild stash tab.
how do you prove anything anyways?
I said I gifted money and they gifted me currency. It's not a trade!
they should ban everyone who traded anything or gifted anything then.
nigerian scam at best give hope of getting lots of good items for other people and ban them when they find out trading has been going on.
"
powerpakiv wrote:

Yes it is, just because you added "gift" to how you worded it dose not make it any different from paying for currency...banned 100% rightfully....thanks for clearing that up.

They do ban for scamming, but usually on individual cases where game mechanics would prevent it normally and players ignore those features...thats not a scam

Other stuff depending on the severity of the scam (how many reports a player gets) will land them with a ban, there was a thread not even a month ago where the guy confessed his scamming and bemoaning the ban he received, he was un banned on the condition that he dose not scam again, if he dose, he'll be perma banned.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 23, 2016, 5:04:38 AM
"
powerpakiv wrote:

GGG didn't ban you, they gifted you a ban

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info