[2.2] Inquisitor - Crit BladeFall Totems [HC]

"
So, bladefall best idea.

yap =)

By the way yesterday tried to start. In the beginning, you can use the spelltotem with faerstorm in the second act take Faster casting(3L) and the controller destrn (4L). This is not bad as long as we do not have bladefll =)

"
Then wouldn't Assassin be a better Ascendancy for this?

mb...

but here not res mobs and we can take Now regen hp under the ass ^^ (+ reduse mana cast (8pas)

Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
Last edited by DEM0ON on Jun 3, 2016, 12:35:49 AM
"
highwind123 wrote:

Then wouldn't Assassin be a better Ascendancy for this?

Something like this http://poeurl.com/FgA ?
I've run BF Totem as Scion and Witch, with Witch I went elementalist and even though BF is a phys spell, your auras benefit nicely from elemental buffs. Will give Inquisitor a shot this league and compare.

Edit: How did you find leveling as Templar for this build? I know it's a small portion of gameplay in the grand scheme, but for me Scion struggled for most of normal compared to witch, both were easy mode once I picked up bladefall.
Last edited by iamsamsara on Jun 3, 2016, 6:13:29 AM
"
How did you find leveling as Templar for this build?

its easy to (Scion and Witch).
I wrote a little higher about lvling =)
Templar so fast for 2xTotems https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBACoTQ8hPBFjlWitboGZUZp5o8nIPfA6Cm4V7lG-aO6IAo_KnVeFz7DjwHw==
and easy game begin =]

ps 1xProblem templar has no bladefall gem/ we need buy it at lvl28 or need nice party dude witch or Scion =(

Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
Last edited by DEM0ON on Jun 3, 2016, 6:30:37 AM
2.3. Running pretty the same idea with final tree in mind at 105 points. The rest will be spent on cast speed (Mental Rapidity + Nimbleness blocks) and any mana-related stuff. Oh, and jewels ofc.
That's too early to judge (lvl 62 atm, 79 points), but even with 4L SpellTotem+BF+ConcEffect+FastCast it goes incredibly smooth.
Big problem is Dex requirements early on, and besides those juicy stats from ascendancy (+100% crit/+30% spell dmg) the leftovers is just a filler and doesn't make much difference.
While I didn't the Cruel lab yet I'm planning to take Instruments of Virtue, got an idea of triggering 30% cast spd with Lightning Strike (probably even LS+Chain+CoH+Vulnerability, what the hell :).
Good to see something out-of-meta nowadays.
Last edited by Vankesidi on Jul 11, 2016, 7:05:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info