Skill Reveal - Spirit Offering

I'd prefer an across the board QoL for existing summoning skills rather than a new skill.

Isn't there tooltip information summoners would like to have and Spectre persistence among other things?
CST Player (-6:00 GMT)

IGN: Demonicgamer

/)^3^(\
Gonna stick to flesh offering thanks.
Instead of giving Summoners a new skill, plz improve spectres so they stay after you logout. that's the most desired feature for summoners imo.
Last edited by Ryouko on Apr 22, 2016, 2:05:49 AM
I have to find a slot to play a summoner at some point I haven't done that since Act3 was a new thing.

I just find it somehow... Boring, but curious thing. Also I been warned that basically only raging spirits work in really late game. I haven't bothered to look in to this that much. I do know that Summoners are basically the least gear dependent so might have to do one when the league starts just to get some good early farm.
If you read this, then you have read this.
The important question is, will it work with the Necromancer's "Mistress of Sacrifice"?
"
Griever305 wrote:
The important question is, will it work with the Necromancer's "Mistress of Sacrifice"?
If you actually read the post, you find that they specifically say it does...

"
Chris wrote:
It is also very powerful when used by a Necromancer with the Mistress of Sacrifice node, as the Energy Shield buff is modified by effects that increase Energy Shield, and being able to restore a portion of Energy Shield instantly can be a life-saver.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Dizrupt on Apr 22, 2016, 2:28:14 AM
"
I'd prefer an across the board QoL for existing summoning skills rather than a new skill.

Isn't there tooltip information summoners would like to have and Spectre persistence among other things?

This, 1000x this!
Having to find a spectre to re-summon after every damn death or logout is crazy, who designed that mechanic?
It's like forcing some melee guy to fight Oak every time he logs-in in order to use his Heavy Strike, and then fight him again every few maps to continue using it.

Summon Spectre really needs to either work as Copy&Paste skill that imprints the mob type into it, or let us revive them when they die, or at least let us keep them throughout the sessions when we logout.
Still room for:

Blood Offering
Grants Minions 5% life regen per second
Additional 0.5 seconds Base Duration per extra Corpse consumed
And yet another 'chaos Damage' thingy... when will PoE go back to Elemental casters instead of 'changing everything to whatever/chaos damage' builds with Voltaxic Rift or Consuming Dark.

As others, I really hope that making a new summoner skill won't be the only thing that will be new for Necromancers. There must be a bunch of QoL Improvements! I know that tool tips don't work perfectly with all these "change damage" mechanics and stuff. But at least a few numbers would be nice for SRS or at least detailed Information on Guardians:
- For Example: It would be very nice if the current gear of guardians would be shown somewhere. I know that in late Game everyone knows what his guardian uses, but for self-found players, or during the early steps, it would be very nice to know if the conjoured boots are up to date or remainings of act1 etc.

And YES! Please give Spectres a Copy/paste mode just as you did for Animate Guardians! It really sucks that you have to enter a certain area on each new start to summon your horde of angry curtain poles ;-)

Another thing that I really would like to see is a Remote/Consume Minion Kill - Mechanic (just like a combination of Remote Mine and Offering Skills). So that in certain situations you could kill your own minions by purpose to recover a small amount of their remaining Life as own Life/Mana. That Skill doesn't even have to deal damage! It would be awesome with Minion Instability (MI). A big Problem imho is that Summons have too much life for MI so that it takes too long to use this Mechanic as Prime Attack. With a Remote Skill you actually could offer your own minions. But the Skill should only kill Zombies and Skeletons (instead it wouldn't be used because I don't want to kill my Guardian!). Even SRS and summoned Weapons shouldn't be killed because this would be too much area effect.

Greetings!

I am a petty-fat-dumbass-Kid. So please listen to my unwanted oppinions!

Vote Tasuni for President!...I mean 'for Hideout'!
Last edited by Mr_Dude on Apr 22, 2016, 3:27:09 AM
And summoners still need H U G E quality of life improvements.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Apr 22, 2016, 3:23:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info