Labyrinth makes me want to stop playing.

It really does, because I can't do anything with it. Nothing. I've tried to do the challenges for it this league, and I can't. Because of how utterly shit it is. It is, there's no other way to describe it anymore. When I die to a trap on the other side of a wall, that's shit. When I have to go through three whole sections of traps that are physically impossible to do, that's shit. And when I die to lag, dispite being in a perfectly safe area, that's shit. It's not a 'get better scrub' problem; The only way for me to get better is to CHEAT. Yes, I have to basically find a way to cheat getting through half of these, and nothing about that changes. Right now, the only way for me to get through Normal difficulty Lab, is with a level 70 marauder with roughly 200% HP, and near 10% Hp regen. And even then, I still end up dying from something totally out of my control. Really, so to do the level 30 content, I need to be level 70 and kitted out as if I was doing level 90 content. Really?

And worse, it's purely RNG whether or not you can complete challenges with this piece of crap. Daily RNG at that; If I don't get what I need, OH WELL BETTER COME BACK TOMMORROW! LOLOLOL. I've been on the same lab challanges for 2 whole weeks hoping and praying that the RNG was on my side. Nope, nopenopenope for the entire league basically....Get rid of the fking lab already. Literally no one likes it, and no one wants to do it. It was a bad idea, man up and just get rid of it already. Until then, fuck Path, I have better games to play, as do all of my friends who were running this, then said 'lab is too bad, do not want'.
Last edited by Gigaus on Apr 21, 2016, 1:36:08 PM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2016, 3:24:08 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Straight answer right here: Are you just bad at the game or in the lab in general?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
So many words to say absolutely nothing. What a waste.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
So you say you try to do the challenges yet you have zero of them done...Is that an alternate account you have?
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Apr 21, 2016, 2:12:17 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
So you say you try to do the challenges yet you have zero of them done...Is that an alternate account you have?

Its a smurf account
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
I love the lab, my favorite addition to PoE in a long time. Amazing exp if you clear it quickly and the loot isn't half bad either with loot chests spread throughout/at the end. I find it funny that people still complain about traps when Izaro's mapwide one-shot-any-build cleave is by far the worst part of the design.

I used to have to grind dried lake for 5 levels in normal and cruel because I'd fall behind the level curve. Now I can just go to the lab and I'll be where I should be by the time I'm out, which is usually only 15 or so minutes later.
Last edited by IceyDevil on Apr 21, 2016, 2:19:08 PM
"
IceyDevil wrote:
I love the lab, my favorite addition to PoE in a long time. Amazing exp if you clear it quickly and the loot isn't half bad either with loot chests spread throughout/at the end. I find it funny that people still complain about traps when Izaro's mapwide one-shot-any-build cleave is by far the worst part of the design.

I used to have to grind dried lake for 5 levels in normal and cruel because I'd fall behind the level curve. Now I can just go to the lab and I'll be where I should be by the time I'm out, which is usually only 15 or so minutes later.

Prolly the only person that loves it lol .
R.I.P 4.B.
Yep, lab's great.

Unless you die to technical problems, the answer indeed is: Get better. Other people have done it, you can do it, too. By now, I can manoeuvre most trap layouts without getting hit at all, if I want to. And the reason why you still can die at level 70 in the normal lab is that the traps are designed to be a test of your gameplay skills, not your build or gear.

If you have specific problems with specific parts of the lab, ask - there are people here that can give you valuable hints if you want to.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Apr 21, 2016, 2:28:06 PM
"
Gigaus wrote:
It's not a 'get better scrub' problem;

"

Right now, the only way for me to get through Normal difficulty Lab, is with a level 70 marauder with roughly 200% HP, and near 10% Hp regen. And even then, I still end up dying from something totally out of my control.

are you for real?
Since it is a newly created account, my guess is that the OP is a troll or perhaps it was meant as a joke or something?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info