Labyrinth makes me want to stop playing.

"
Turtledove wrote:
Please try to not take Sidtherat's comments personally. He seems to respond that way to everyone that dislikes the labyrinth and then posts their opinion here in the Feedback and Suggestions forum.

Oh don't worry, I don't. I just totally disregard people who say 'l2p' as idiots who probably are running crutch. Out of three years of development and several feedback forums, I've never seen 'learn to play bhar' as anything but a small child being annoying and not having the capacity to put out an intelligent thought to join the conversation. And he can take that personally.

And I really just ignore everyone who's like 'I did it, there's no problem', as if they're the only people in the world. Those people usually have worthless opinions too, and don't contribute anything. Especially when they don't read the posts and just shout like like scriptbots. I never said that it wasn't doable dumbasses; I said that it's buggy as fuck and a good chunk of us are still having problems. Does anyone care you finished the lab? No. No one. Do people care when they can't because of lag, yes, yes they do. And if you would read, I said I had to use a regen build to deal with the LAG, not the lab itself.

Or...do you guys not know how to read yet?
Funny thing is, noone noticed the OP is saying he died to lags. Which made me unable to like it too, last updates the lab started lagging so much that it seems a torture to do it. Actually i'm always disconnecting in the screen to the last izaro fight for no reason, it always happens when changing to the last screen in the first run. They had fixed it, then broke it again, i don't even create thread to discuss it because seems nonsense to break your on product in some computers when updating it. Just accepting and rushing the lab when i need to(lvl new char). Can't stand lagging on it anymore. Love the game, getting frustrated by disconnection in the lab? No way.
Sometimes...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info