Things you say before you quit PoE

"
kahzin wrote:
Two more classics:

"I don't need to id that strongbox"
"I bet I can tank that smash"

I have another one: 'my char is such a beast, I can facetank whatever pops out of the strongbox - no need to move or place decoys' (Cortyard with Beyond, additional projectiles and monster damage when shotgunning was still a valid mechanic and strongbox lag was bad)

... but my all-time favorite was 'what the fuck happened' (after the second one-hit KO death at 2800 HP in early Cruel when Invasion league went live and the bosses were a complete joke, they nerfed them later). I was so fucking mad, I didn't play PoE for over a year.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 21, 2016, 2:24:19 PM
I don't quit , I reroll huehue.
R.I.P 4.B.
"
Miská wrote:
fuck the labyrinth

FUCK IT
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"All these leagues and they still don't add anything new in halfway through so it doesn't become stagnant, I'm bored cy@"
It's finally warm outside again.
'I'm totally gonna make this solo self found self casting CI witch work this time.'
Nothing like that. I dont play the RNG game so never had the urge to quit like that. Buy what I want usually right links and right color preferred. Granted sometimes I'll gamble by only with what I'm willing to vendor so it doesn't even matter.

I've taken a few month break before and its usually because of work.
Git R Dun!
"
Bars wrote:
"
kahzin wrote:
Two more classics:

I have another one: 'my char is such a beast, I can facetank whatever pops out of the strongbox - no need to move or place decoys' (Cortyard with Beyond, additional projectiles and monster damage when shotgunning was still a valid mechanic and strongbox lag was bad)

... but my all-time favorite was 'what the fuck happened' (after the second one-hit KO death at 2800 HP in early Cruel when Invasion league went live and the bosses were a complete joke, they nerfed them later). I was so fucking mad, I didn't play PoE for over a year.

Haha I've died so many times to detonate dead on those boxes. Always ID.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
kahzin wrote:
Two more classics:

Haha I've died so many times to detonate dead on those boxes. Always ID.

Oh, I always ID. Didn't mean it was unidentified. I had a max block tank with a legacy BoR, the bastard was tough so I decided there was no need to place a decoy totem / conversion trap, pre-flask or move when I opened the strongbox. It spawned a ton of blue mobs with LMP, some kind of unique boss, it spiked for a few seconds, apparently some of the mobs died to riposte/reckoning and spawned a Beyond boss on top of everything and when the screen unfroze I was dead.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"I can whirling blades through these traps and won't get stuck"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info