Ascendancy Fan Art Competition Winners!

Wow they're really all SO good!

My favs:
inviolet - damn that witch looks good
Nambara - art style and colors are cool
Do_odle - amazing!
R1EMaNN - for some reason I can't stop staring at this lol WOW!!
thiagoehmann - reminds me of a tarot card. style of this is awesome
fuck em
Last edited by MissApril on Apr 21, 2016, 4:43:05 PM
Thank you so much GGG and anyone who liked my entry! I really enjoy these contests, i like trying to push myself to my limits. :)

I personally would've picked at least a dozen or so top winners. Nambara, Do-odle, Emmilius, LKChiara, Thiagolehmann, Roonimus and especially Maplefall are my favourites...(the list is not exhaustive, but i envy all of them and they deserve endless Perandus coinage)

I have finally ascended today though. I had a hunch Izaro would find me worthy now! xD
loora & LadyPitch are the best!
I heard Piece #1 is a teaser of PoE's VR Version in 2019
Great work! I am really impressed!
jimonions' submission is nothing short of amazing.
Congratulations to all participants, some incredible talent in this community.
These look great!
Well done, most of these are downright amazing!
All of this is great work, but there are three specifically that stood out to me.

Gumby's BoR Varunastra:
The detail presented within this picture is impeccable. I've played many Bringer of Rain specializations, and that helmet is perhaps one of the greatest models in game.

Maplefall's Izaro and Scion:
Lots of emotion in this one. I don't know if it was meant to be, but the green strips banding off of the Scion's arm and Izaro's worship of her make the Scion seem a true heir to Justice. A true ascendant.

Do_odle's Izaro and Justice:
Simple, yet regal and filled with balance. It captures the mood of Ascendancy with perfection.

-Zul
"
Zyfor wrote:
I'm supprised the Lioneyes Remorse and Bringer of Rain sketch didn't make it.
Really liked that one.

Have a link to this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info