[2.2] Occultist - Profane Bloom Chaos Wander

"
ashaze wrote:
Thoughts on heretics veil?

Oh yes thank you for reminding me. I actually meant to say if you dont have skyforths then using heretics veil is a really good option. I needed resists from my helmet, but if you wanted to use heretics instead of skyforths then you can get the resists on your boots.
UPDATE:

I just crafted a new wand!

Testing is beginning now but it seems to be a significant improvement over using Obliteration.
Sup,

If you can find a socket vaal clarity will make things so much more beastly especially for bosses you can spam Wall and go ham
What's your tooltip dps?
What are your thoughts on Crown of Eyes for this?

It would take some shuffling, but the damage boost with PA would be incredible. It would also supply some extra attack leech.

I've always wanted to make a wander, and occultist+obliteration makes it feel like the right time. Gonna swap an old Chaos Pulser to this with CoE and see how it goes. Build looks great.
what bandits did you pick?

Alira - Kraityn - Alira?

Pathfinder is the nice choice i think
"
FocusedFelix wrote:
What are your thoughts on Crown of Eyes for this?

It would take some shuffling, but the damage boost with PA would be incredible. It would also supply some extra attack leech.

I've always wanted to make a wander, and occultist+obliteration makes it feel like the right time. Gonna swap an old Chaos Pulser to this with CoE and see how it goes. Build looks great.

CoE doesn't work with PA, unfortunately. But it would let you stack spell damage on gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info