2.2.2b Patch Notes

so thx. nice =)
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
"
Zerogates wrote:
Just wondering but if you de-level a character would they keep their skill points gained through quests and other quest rewards?

Those are not tied to character level, so yes, you would keep any passive points not earned through levelling up.
Thanks GGG
BärenKatapult BärenKatapult BärenKatapult Awesome
Anyone going to do a level 1 kill on Merveil or Dom or similar?!
So I guess this ruins any relevance for pvp only characters, as ppl can now run with lvl 28 chars with all quest rewards and full lab rewards. Maybe change pvp only chars to reflect that?
GGG I want my 1500 Fusing back I used (with Vorici) to 6L my Exquisite Blade. I have The Goddess Unleashed since the first day :(
Thank you for fixing the lightning golem so fast. It is a nice addition to my build and i wasn't using it in parties because of the crashes.
"
TravisL wrote:
"
ipeterx33 wrote:
Added a vendor recipe item - Book of Regression. This will reduce the level of your current character by one.

whats the purpose?

Lab record chaser

* Redeem cards for ilvl 1 items. Normally you have to get a guildie to rush your character to act 4 without gaining experience; now you can do it solo.
* Farm cards in low level zones
* World first level 1 Core Malachai kill (Corrupt "culling strike" on a level 1 weapon)
* Level 69 for lyfe yolo swag
deleted for missunderstanding of a relevant fact.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Apr 20, 2016, 2:52:12 AM

Any news on all the d/c poe-crashes a LOT of players have when trying to load new areas? (especially on lab runs this sucks ass)

Game becomes unplayable like this...
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info