2.2.2b Patch Notes

The issue i have with such book is that you can level to 60, do all Bandits with their rewards and then regress back to lvl 35* ( dont know the minimum for norm lab) so you have norm-cruel-merc bandit on a norm char
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.2.2b
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur when Lightning Golem was used in predictive mode.

Thank you!!!
SSF since ~OB
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
The issue i have with such book is that you can level to 60, do all Bandits with their rewards and then regress back to lvl 35* ( dont know the minimum for norm lab) so you have norm-cruel-merc bandit on a norm char

You can't qualify for Normal lab if you've entered Cruel (etc).
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
please add a Book of Rebirth

50 regrets = Book of rebirth

book of rebirth = Full Re-spec

Pretty sure it's been stated not gonna happen ... and it shouldn't as it'll prevent making alts (which is bad for the game)
SSF since ~OB
"
Fixed a bug where certain walls could be jumped over and this resulted in people having too much fun in the labyrinth.
FTFY
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
"
illectrik wrote:
Scour, really? A little expensive for something that 100% effects you negatively. Oh well...

doesnt the lower level you are relative to a map you are running reduce the orb drop penalty reduction...... i imaging if you wanted to run alot of maps it would make sense to drop your lvl to closer to that of the maps you are running
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
So when is labyrinth damage excessively hurting ES characters gonna be fixed?
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Only matters if you "compete" at a game ill suited for it.
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.2.2b
  • Fixed a bug where specific walls could be bypassed using movement skills.

Oblivious
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info