[Casual]/[Casualz] - Filthy Casuals (Open!) Filthy Casualz (Open!) | Active Discord is Required

I'm casual and filthy and looking for a guild. Any spots open?
Filthy Casual Here, would love to get an invite
Casual player looking for a casual guild to do things with. Currently running an Auramancer build.
YES PLEASE!
Lvl 93 HoWa Ranger atm. Looking for chill people to talk to while mapping or map with (Strand addict, tho).

Fluent english speaker from Argentina. Casual and sometimes filthy :)

IGN: Wachenger
Hello POE people I'm reasonably new to the game 2 characters 1 legacy 1 reg, I am interested in learning more about the game and getting better to reach some of the end game stuff. So far the guilds I've been with haven't been that helpful. I use Discord and I can be on quite a bit, I like running in groups and hopefully you have people who run groups also, tired of solo.
BTW my ign is SirCutter
Hi I'm interested in joining this guild! I tried an in-game message but you're away. My IGN is Juniffer. I'm a new player to the Legacy league and a relatively new player overall.
Hey, I'm a new to PoE, but not new to the game type. Looking for an active guild. IGN DontPhuckleWithShuckle
Interested in joining. Main is 88 Essence Drain trickster. The active discord is the thing i'm most interested in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info