[Casual]/[Casualz] - Filthy Casuals (Open!) Filthy Casualz (Open!) | Active Discord is Required

Hey Enthar. Would like to join ur guild if u still have room. Cant wait until proph since ill have a lot of time to play. my ign is Sickel hope to cya in game.
ign:Spanked_much would love to join :)
IGN: Cupcake_prophecy ,

would like to join you guys :)
IGN: BlazingCena

Definitely interested, had to leave for a few months and came back to no guild and therefore nobody to chat with, sure makes life boring :c
Greetings there,

I wanted to inquire in regards to what region the majority of members are from. Being from EU can be a challenge if one were to play with others from say US due to obvious timezone differences.
IGN: MirraShiba
Prophecy League

Hi, I would love to join u guys =) I was previously an experienced player from Garena. Hope to make more friends here!
Hey! I'm interested in joining your guild. I've had experience with Path of Exile for about three years now and generally progressed to level 90+ multiple times.

IGN: REKT

Current level: 88 will hit 90 by tonight!

PM me if you have the chance.
Hello, I am interested in giving this a shot. I have always played POE solo, but I think it's time to change that.

IGN : FlickThaBean

Looking for mostly an adult mature guild. (If this is not you then don't bother)
I have several characters I have leveled over 80, that's usually where it ends for me, I am too casual to play to 90 and usually reroll a new build.
Last edited by Baromanth on Jun 7, 2016, 5:52:58 PM
Greeting to all of you who have posted that I haven't replied to. We have spots open and I will send out invites or contact you if you age asked me questions. Posting with my phone right now. But should be home soon. Cheers!
www.RAWGaming.com
https://www.twitch.tv/RAWGamingNet
https://discord.gg/z32ChqP
Hey there, me and girlfriend are interested in joining your guild, if you still happen to have room for 2 more? :-)

IGN: Oharus & Anaresi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info