favorite uniques? your most used unique? honorable mentions?

very nice crit always good for any crit build

this belt is love. This belt is life. This belt is worshiped more then Kuduku ever will be by me!

these boots are just plain awesome.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Last edited by PaladinSMD on May 11, 2016, 5:45:57 AM

those 3 carried me for so many levels on almost every character i own :)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
crystalwitch wrote:

It's not really that good, there's better things out there and skeletons are still the red-headed stepchild of the classic summoner minions but... damn it all, I just love the Queen's Decree.

Purely because of Vaal Summon Skeletons.

definitely. always playing a classic zombie/evangelist summoner in each league.
just lovely thing...

I end up using this on so many characters. Relatively low level requirement, all elemental resists, IIQ, and best of all, the LoH and MoH solve all problems until late game when you want to swap to 2 other rings. And the curse reduction is nice too! Makes temp chains maps a breeze.
Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte

And much fun was had with increased duration and faster attacks iirc (I can't remember why its RRG lol)

What better to complement a summoner/aura build than taking over ridiculously overpowered rare auras. fully buffed 70-90 seconds of boss haste + discipline + why not, invincibility can be quite fun (not to mention all those totems left lying around).
Last edited by Asmosis on May 11, 2016, 12:13:28 PM
My newest "favorite".
Surprised at Singularity mention here. There is nothing wrong with it, mind you, you just never see it. I didn't even know it existed until it recently dropped in a map. I replaced a wand with it and I do love the hindering effect, very safe. I must say the dark blue aura-like effect is also awesome.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on May 11, 2016, 1:41:10 PM

Have used it more hours than I can remember.

Possibly the most value shield you can ever hope to own.

Love.
I think I used these leveling items more than anything else in the game:

But my 3 favorite uniques of all times are:

These 3 are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info