(2.4) Way of the Grand Spectrum X10 (Wild Strike Elementalist) HC Essence League

"
lord9898 wrote:
Hey, this is similar to another build I saw on here using wild strike (crit and full conversion though with phys to lightning). Does this tree work with that playstyle in mind or do I need a different tree?

This is what I came up with as a low life build, not sure how well it would work though.

I would like to see the similar build do you have a link? In my 2.2 version i was using full conversion with physical to lightning. In 2.3 I use pure elemental and seems to work well.

I did a very few builds around CI and lowlife and problem is it requires extremely good gear in my opinion to be worth it.

"
lord9898 wrote:

Also would low life/CI work with this as time went on? The tree would have to be more on the right side though, do you think you could help me out and make a variant of that tree?

As I said I'm not that experienced with ES builds but i will try with CI.

I see some issues in your tree :
-Acrobatics is a no go with ES
-You did not pick Shaper of Desolation that is in my opinion the best Elementalist nod.
-Because you are melee, you might get hit often and need a way to regenerate your ES somehow.

Here is my attempt at making a CI version of Wild strike Elementalist using conversion.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQW1DXwOSBB7ES8RUBGBEZYUdRXXFr8bJR1PIG4i6iL0I9Mk_SoLKjgrCiymLL8s4S0fMHw0CjW5N2Y3gzfURwZLrkyLTLNOKlAwUUdWY1b6V8lbr13yX2pjQ2Ona3psCGwLbRltbG8ncFJwVnX9d9d9438rf8aEb4TFhq6J04wLjDaNv49gj_qQG5D6kyeaE5pqm7WhL6Z_puunK6xmtAy0xbVIuT65fL46vorBAMHFwuzDOsi_ytPQH9DQ1ELYdtlb2xrb1Nvn3Ubfbd-K51TndOjW6QLquuwY7LDtP-1B70vv6_GK8uH1S__e

Using dagger because it is better for crit and can't use claws implicit. Hope it helps. Let me know what you think of it.
"
wecaftw wrote:
whats about ele reflect on maps? its will be rip?

Elemental reflect maps are not an option ! But single mob with this mod here in there is not a big issue.
"
KaptNCrounch wrote:
"
lord9898 wrote:
Hey, this is similar to another build I saw on here using wild strike (crit and full conversion though with phys to lightning). Does this tree work with that playstyle in mind or do I need a different tree?

This is what I came up with as a low life build, not sure how well it would work though.

I would like to see the similar build do you have a link? In my 2.2 version i was using full conversion with physical to lightning. In 2.3 I use pure elemental and seems to work well.

I did a very few builds around CI and lowlife and problem is it requires extremely good gear in my opinion to be worth it.

"
lord9898 wrote:

Also would low life/CI work with this as time went on? The tree would have to be more on the right side though, do you think you could help me out and make a variant of that tree?

As I said I'm not that experienced with ES builds but i will try with CI.

I see some issues in your tree :
-Acrobatics is a no go with ES
-You did not pick Shaper of Desolation that is in my opinion the best Elementalist nod.
-Because you are melee, you might get hit often and need a way to regenerate your ES somehow.

Here is my attempt at making a CI version of Wild strike Elementalist using conversion.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQW1DXwOSBB7ES8RUBGBEZYUdRXXFr8bJR1PIG4i6iL0I9Mk_SoLKjgrCiymLL8s4S0fMHw0CjW5N2Y3gzfURwZLrkyLTLNOKlAwUUdWY1b6V8lbr13yX2pjQ2Ona3psCGwLbRltbG8ncFJwVnX9d9d9438rf8aEb4TFhq6J04wLjDaNv49gj_qQG5D6kyeaE5pqm7WhL6Z_puunK6xmtAy0xbVIuT65fL46vorBAMHFwuzDOsi_ytPQH9DQ1ELYdtlb2xrb1Nvn3Ubfbd-K51TndOjW6QLquuwY7LDtP-1B70vv6_GK8uH1S__e

Using dagger because it is better for crit and can't use claws implicit. Hope it helps. Let me know what you think of it.

Yea, would definitely require great gear which is more of an end-game build, so likely I'll use your tree as an early version of the build and if I get lucky with shavs and possible a couple other good LL items, I'll create a build for it.

One thing to note is that you didn't get the melding node. The jewel socket with the energy within converts the life to ES, making it a pretty good node for ES build.
"
lord9898 wrote:

Yea, would definitely require great gear which is more of an end-game build, so likely I'll use your tree as an early version of the build and if I get lucky with shavs and possible a couple other good LL items, I'll create a build for it.

One thing to note is that you didn't get the melding node. The jewel socket with the energy within converts the life to ES, making it a pretty good node for ES build.

You're right. Energy within + melding node = way to go.

If you get shavronne then you might consider another tree with aura nods like this!?
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQW1DXwOSBB7ES8RUBGBEZYUdRa_GYoajxslHaoi6iL0I9Mk_SoLKjgrCiymLOEvbzB8NAo1uTdmN4M31EZxRwZJsUuuTItOKlFHVvpXyVuvXfJfamNDY6dremwIbAttGW1sbydwUnBWcLt1_XfXfeN_K3_GhG-ExYnTjDaNv49gkBuQ-pMnmhOaapu1oS-mf6brpyusZrQMtMW1SLk-vjq-isHFwuzDOsi_ytPQ0NRC18_YdtkT2VvbGtvU2-fdRt9t34rhiOdU53To1ukC6rrrY-wY7T_tQe9L74jxivLh9tr5N_sJ_kn_3g==

And to abuse lowlife auras maybe crit sword elemental low life version like this ?!
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQW1BiAGog18D6sQexEvEVARgRR1Fr8X3BmKGo8bJR1PHaogbiLqIvQj0yT9KgsqOCsKLKYtHy9vMHw0CjW5N2Y3gzfURnFHBkmxS65Mi0yzTipQMFFHVvpXyVh1W69d8l9qY0Njp2t6bAhsC20ZbWxvJ3BScLt0oHfXfyt_xoMJhMWJ04w2jb-PYI_6kPqTJ5pqm7WhL6brpyu0DLTFtUi-Or6KwcXC7MM6yL_K09Af0NDTftfP2RPZW9sa2-fdRt9t34rhiOdU53To1ukC6rrrFOtj7BjtP-4O70vveu-I7-vxivLh9tr5N_sJ_kn_3g==

Wrath - Anger - Discipline - grace - other auras !?!?

I hope it works for you and that you have more success than me with ES based builds.

Added leveling section in 2.3 section of the build
I was about to dismiss Grand Spectrum but the ele damage one is perfect for Wild Strike. Fingers crossed that Grand Spectrum is not super rare!
Last edited by sinfoniantuba11 on May 29, 2016, 11:17:13 PM
"
I was about to dismiss Grand Spectrum but the ele damage one is perfect for Wild Strike. Fingers crossed that Grand Spectrum is not super rare!

I hope so but it needs to be somewhat rare because it is very strong.

Other Grand Spectrum looks good too.

Could consider going Mind over matter + vaal pact + life leech gem with 12 jewel at very end game:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQBeAO4FLQW1CC4RLRUgGFYZjhm0Go0c3B8YIuoj0yP2KPoqOCpNLOktgy5TMHEwfDWSN9Q6QjrhPC0_J0GHQzFFnUd-SshLeEyLTP9Nkk3jTipRR1FMUftTUlZIWyZfsGBDZU1odGqTa3puPW6qbydvO2-edO14DXrve8N8g31bfXV_-4LHgwmDX4PMhMWFMoaziq-NfY2_jr6PGo9Gj2CQEZD6ksGaaprgm7WjiqZXpwisR7Xytz64k702voC-p8AawzrIv8pKzRbTb9N-1CPYJNi92mLawd2o323fsOvu7T_tg-4O70vvevJF9qP56P4K_o_-ug==

5x mana Grand Spectrum = 900 mana
7x elemental Grand Spectrum = 504% elemental damage

Dropping an aura to have an effective additionnal ''life pool''

Last edited by KaptNCrounch on May 29, 2016, 11:31:49 PM
bump
This will be my start build in the new league. I am curious how the grand spectrum works out.

Keep up the good work as will be following you closely :)
"
roetetoet wrote:
This will be my start build in the new league. I am curious how the grand spectrum works out.

Keep up the good work as will be following you closely :)

Good to hear, might be a slower start than other builds but it's very fun hope you like it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info