[2.3] Burning Arrow Elementalist || Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget (Atziri Viable)

So I got to level 84 on HC before ripping to a warband exile + surprise xandro ganking me from nowhere at the same time and stunning me (pretty bad luck)

Clear speed is basically one shot all mobs that are not fire resistant @ 13k dps fully buffed. Fire resistant mobs take a bit longer. Bosses felt somewhat troublematic as they are very elemental resistant.

Biggest downside playing this on HC is the lack of HP + minimal physical mitigation (basalt flask being my only phys defense). I was sitting only at 4.5k with a belly.

"
woodyfly wrote:
@ 13k dps fully buffed.

you doing it wrong
and it's TC map+gmp

i think i'll make it to 60 in some days, to worship gods of minmaxing.

PS i suppose reach of the council 6l with slow proj+burning+pierce+wed+hypothermia will be a bit overkill, but i gonna do it, because why no.

PSS i didnt notice ANY damage from reflect rares, and you wont be able to do reflect maps anyway. so paragon is pointless, imho, pendulum feels so good.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Jun 7, 2016, 4:56:27 PM
"
mezmery wrote:
"
woodyfly wrote:
@ 13k dps fully buffed.

you doing it wrong
and it's TC map+gmp

PS i suppose reach of the council 6l with slow proj+burning+pierce+wed+hypothermia will be a bit overkill, but i gonna do it, because why no.

PSS i didnt notice ANY damage from reflect rares, and you wont be able to do reflect maps anyway. so paragon is pointless, imho, pendulum feels so good.

I'm not doing anything wrong. Your dps is simply min maxed but like I said, survability suffers in Hc. Great sc build
Last edited by woodyfly on Jun 7, 2016, 5:03:51 PM
"
woodyfly wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:

I'm not doing anything wrong. Your dps is simply min maxed but like I said, survability suffers in Hc. Great sc build

5500 hp. no prob.
my talisman hc ca shadow had 4400 and made it to 94, and now resides at regular hc :D

gonna test added fire damage also. dunno how it will interact, but hypothermia seems fun, but not solid.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Jun 7, 2016, 5:48:47 PM
"
mezmery wrote:
"
woodyfly wrote:
@ 13k dps fully buffed.

you doing it wrong
and it's TC map+gmp

How good is the Council bow in comparison to Lioneye's?
"
EvilWiffles wrote:

How good is the Council bow in comparison to Lioneye's?

- gmp + slower proj
No rest for the wicked
@mezmery

Wow 39k DPS is pretty insane. I think the council bow will be a huge upgrade to this build. It should be a 1.5x damage boost roughly by replacing GMP with slower projectiles.

The problem is that you probably need to path downwards to resolute technique since we will no longer have the 'hits can't be evaded' mod. But those 4 points will definitely be worth the investment.

@woodyfly

Ah bad luck man. 84 is still pretty good for HC though so gratz on getting that far. I think a lot of the builds defense also comes from Kaom's Heart, which is pretty expensive in HC.

I think SC is a bit more appropriate for this build but great work on getting to 84.

I think the best curse would have been flammability rather than vulnerability since it increases both the burning damage and the hit damage.

@junttto

Damn level 89 already. Nice gear bro and gratz on clearing colloseum!

@DDuckman

Interesting raider variant, I am interested in how it turns out for you. Good luck and hope it works out!

@Aggnog

I think Elementalist is BIS but I guess you could try it with an elemental proliferation gem. The problem is that our Ignite chance without conflux is around 50%, so that may be problematic.

But good luck with it if you decide to take another path.
Last edited by MoarPizza on Jun 8, 2016, 2:44:23 AM
Also forgot to mention guys.

Liege of the Primordial now allows you to obtain an additional golem. So I recommend throwing a stone golem in if you can.

This will give you 40% increased physical damage and another buff for your 'mantra of flames'.
Last edited by MoarPizza on Jun 8, 2016, 3:05:22 AM
"
MoarPizza wrote:
@mezmery

Wow 39k DPS is pretty insane. I think the council bow will be a huge upgrade to this build. It should be a 1.5x damage boost roughly by replacing GMP with slower projectiles.

The problem is that you probably need to path downwards to resolute technique since we will no longer have the 'hits can't be evaded' mod. But those 4 points will definitely be worth the investment.

im using EO atm and orb pf storms + inc ctit strikes+coh+flam to proc it 100%, mostly at bosses, as it's weakest part of our build.
No rest for the wicked
@mezmery

Ah interesting, yeah that would be pretty effective vs bosses. I personally just use a single-target setup on weapon swap, but your method works too.

I saw your gear and stuff and everything is all really good. Keep it up man!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info