The Goddess Unleashed

How very underwhelming. For what this thing costs via vendor recipe, you could gear an endgame viable character with gear that is actually viable past the leveling process. I understood the purpose of the first two swords, and like the idea of having a weapon that you can use and upgrade as your progress through the game, but for this to be the final result is awfully disappointing, unless you are going to stop playing somewhere well before finishing Merciless difficulty. The video of the Gorge run was more a mediocre display of a whirling blades/Reave build (why was Vaal Reave never used? That's certainly a key part of that build). I'm just kind of confused all around about this.
U MAD?
Charan on PoE forum is like the Duchess of Cambridge on Mail Online hahaha

I feel a bit sorry for him.
I wonder what happens if you scour it...
TrichocereusSP, why do you feel sorry for Charan? Not sure I understand your comment.

On another note, I hope it doesn't take this long to figure out the star of Wraeclast. I'm not good at riddles so won't be much help here.
Censored.
Thank you Charan and GGG!
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
Imho still a crappy weapon, costs way too much passive nodes to make it work at the cost of defensive nodes.
- Best Signature Ever -
Last edited by BestUsernameEver on Apr 15, 2016, 2:04:12 PM
Can someone from GGG confirm or deny if the Goddess counts as dual wielding towards passive nodes pls?
for that cost.......weak weapon.
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
So, an item that you want to have at the beginning of Merciless, since it has spoken dialog pertaining to various quests, requires a L70 drop, 3 Divines, 3 Blessed, and 3 interestingly leveled/qualities support gems?

Makes sense.
Instead of wasting your time with this you could add a f**** 3d art for Voltaxic, it would be one of the most beautiful and badass looking weapons in the whole game, and it'll make you sell a lot of skin transfers... just sayin'...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info