[2.4]Cheap, Tanky, Reflect Immune ! Low Life Kinetic Blast Champion 110k+ dps 8k+ ES 18k eva!

"
returnofsnow wrote:
Hey guys, I've just respecced from LA King of the Forest into this build

My gear so far:

Spoiler

Could you guys tell me what should I upgrade first in terms of efficiency and currency spent? Rings/Ammy? Maybe I should get a Vertex first for more ES? Currently I've got 5.4k ES and I want to get atleast 6-6.5k ish.

Hi ! Try to get another amulet with at least 18% increased max. ES. get a high ES helmet instead of CoE and then try to find boots with more ES.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
I used 5k+ alts to get a decent wand to multicraft, its way too random with wands but im crafting addicted
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Kiri2k wrote:
I used 5k+ alts to get a decent wand to multicraft, its way too random with wands but im crafting addicted

i know that feel :D smashed 2000 alts on wands this league, no luck :( can you post your result?
I'm still trying! I had some T1 now and then but never got something good after that, just think i'm using one with chaos dmg and crit, and i crafted as.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
A huge thank you to cmphx. This build is awesome, I feel like a god and that goes double after getting perma-fortify. only complaint is that things die before i even see them (off screen) LOL

For those interested in leveling into this build...I basically leveled as a ranger using rain of arrows until i reached level 70 then i respec into this build after of course getting all the gear together,
My Gear

Spoiler

Currently lvl 81 with 27k goes up to around 36-39k with power chargers up and 18k evasion my ES seems a bit low...5k any assist here would be appreciated.
Thanks again cmphx
"
rebaronjm wrote:
A huge thank you to cmphx. This build is awesome, I feel like a god and that goes double after getting perma-fortify. only complaint is that things die before i even see them (off screen) LOL

For those interested in leveling into this build...I basically leveled as a ranger using rain of arrows until i reached level 70 then i respec into this build after of course getting all the gear together,
My Gear

Spoiler

Currently lvl 81 with 27k goes up to around 36-39k with power chargers up and 18k evasion my ES seems a bit low...5k any assist here would be appreciated.
Thanks again cmphx

hey there thanks for your post ! i am glad you enjoy the build :D

you should definetely try to use frostwall on spell echo self cast instead of a totem, i think it is slightly better.

i guess if you get into higher levels you can pick more ES nodes. also i think getting a hubris circlet with 350-400 ES will be a big upgrade for you. also getting another amulet with crit multi and %ES on it will give you quite a bit. if you can find boots with movespeed and higher ES, that would also help. btw sick gloves man !
I have around 130-150 ex on standard im willing to invest. Definitely thinking about getting skyforths. Only problem is I don't have a leveled duelist. I have every class besides duelist and marauder to spare. Could you make a passive tree for other classes (with ascendancies) and also, should I buy a pure phys wand, or an ele/phys wand or a pure ele wand. I am confused since wanders turn out to be mostly elemental anyways. For the ascendancies, my POV is that Inquisitor/Deadeye seem to be the best but I've never played a wander before. Also, im planning on going crown of eyes since I think I can afford the gear required for it.

Do I really really really really have to waste 15 hours of my life leveling a duelist for this.
Last edited by WhoEvenAmISquared on Aug 2, 2016, 2:50:16 AM
"
I have around 130-150 ex on standard im willing to invest. Definitely thinking about getting skyforths. Only problem is I don't have a leveled duelist. I have every class besides duelist and marauder to spare. Could you make a passive tree for other classes (with ascendancies) and also, should I buy a pure phys wand, or an ele/phys wand or a pure ele wand. I am confused since wanders turn out to be mostly elemental anyways. For the ascendancies, my POV is that Inquisitor/Deadeye seem to be the best but I've never played a wander before. Also, im planning on going crown of eyes since I think I can afford the gear required for it.

Do I really really really really have to waste 15 hours of my life leveling a duelist for this.

Short answer: you need a duelist champion if you want to have the character that you see in my videos. Other classes work aswell, but it will feel less tanky and just different.

you might want to check out this video first about low life inquisitor wander:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFJTTufWc5Y&index=6&list=PL_2Jg0W8u5CMAWn_8JiccTUmkk1FHsXF6

or, if youre interested in the whole thing, this playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_2Jg0W8u5CMAWn_8JiccTUmkk1FHsXF6

Longer answer:

It all depends on your goals, skill and budget. 150ex is plenty to get gg gear for any low life wander. Basicly your skill and playstyle (and the content you want to do with this) determine how much defense you should get. My duelist version here is probably the most defensive (low life) wander and therefore the most "easy" to play.

CI Pathfinder is probably the best choice for a high budget character, if you are used to/ willing to rely on flasks heavily for defense and offense.

Inquisitor definetely can get the highest damage of all, with the sacrifice of having little to no defenses.

Just have a look at baked talking in the videos he gives good advice and talks about how inquisitor feels. Tell me what you think about it, what your goals playstyle etc is and I can help you decide what to do
Hey guys!

Small update from my side as well! Enjoying every minute of the build and this character, although I wish there was a female version of Champion class possible :) Got a nice 490+ ES hubris circlet today with correct enchant (rip 18 ex), which put me on 8700+ ES. HO dps is about 77k with auras up and gmp. Make that up towards 170k+ when fully buffed and flasked.

Also finally managed to complete all 40 challenges, all of them done alone! Very happy at this current moment!

My current gear:

Gear

I can get up to 9000 ES with some more divning on rings and planning to upgrade gloves in near future. I refuse to craft stuff myself, my crafting luck is just beyond terrible so instead I have 10 tabs of live search on poe.trade for good deals!

Now I have a stash tab filled up with good t12+ maps so I can farm my way up to lvl 98+ or eventually do some rotas.

Wish all the best to all of you kb wanders,
Gammel
Last edited by larsahh_ on Aug 3, 2016, 7:35:31 PM
"
larsahh_ wrote:
Hey guys!

Small update from my side as well! Enjoying every minute of the build and this character, although I wish there was a female version of Champion class possible :) Got a nice 490+ ES hubris circlet today with correct enchant (rip 18 ex), which put me on 8700+ ES. HO dps is about 77k with auras up and gmp. Make that up towards 170k+ when fully buffed and flasked.

Also finally managed to complete all 40 challenges, all of them done alone! Very happy at this current moment!

My current gear:

Gear

I can get up to 9000 ES with some more divning on rings and planning to upgrade gloves in near future. I refuse to craft stuff myself, my crafting luck is just beyond terrible so instead I have 10 tabs of live search on poe.trade for good deals!

Now I have a stash tab filled up with good t12+ maps so I can farm my way up to lvl 98+ or eventually do some rotas.

Wish all the best to all of you kb wanders,
Gammel

wow that is some insane gear, really close to being perfect XD

one thing that i want to say about your build: maybe get rid of the atziri flask and replace it with a silver flask, and get a "of adrenaline" suffix somewhere. that will improve your clearspeed alot.

also, you should really get the witch flask nodes (alchemist) they are too good. it is 4 points but they are worth it!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info