[2.4 Video Guide] Righteous Fire, Vaal Molten Shell Build Guide (Large AoE) [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Good day, nice work with this build, really like it. I'm kinda newbie to the game(completed 1 difficulty in standard) and now enjoy hardcore a lot, but can't get past 1-2 acts. Is it possible to start this build in hardcore without prefarm items, from absolute zero? Should I build in tanky type character from the start to rise survivability? Thanks for the help.
Can you help me to calculate dmg given? I can't understand how to do it. I have 7021hp and same gems and equipment as in the build (my weapon has +32 elemental). Let's say that the gem are lvl 20 with quality 0. I've got 4 jewels +11% increased area damage and i've got 520 strength. One more thing, i don't have +fire dmg on any equipment
As Cyclone work? Everyone will put the build here adding it along with the setup Curse on Hit, but not of use to her, she is not castavel. How to solve this?
i killed atziri. But her loot kinda sucks right now . I used a decoy totem for trio, it still the hardest part

My equip
Last edited by axelw on Sep 16, 2016, 5:41:17 PM
"
As Cyclone work? Everyone will put the build here adding it along with the setup Curse on Hit, but not of use to her, she is not castavel. How to solve this?

Not sure what you are asking mate? Can you rephrase it?
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Love this build so far. Would the "Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre" be good at level 75 however? Seems like the extra 80% elemental damage is pretty damned good combined with the elemental life leech.
"
"

Not sure what you are asking mate? Can you rephrase it?

Forget it, it was a mistake to read my gems. Now, can you tell me an alternative to gloves, while not find one with the good status?
"
aaOzymandias wrote:
Love this build so far. Would the "Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre" be good at level 75 however? Seems like the extra 80% elemental damage is pretty damned good combined with the elemental life leech.

great idea !!!!! i try this when reech lvl 75 !

thx for this build community !!!
The life total seems rather low for a RF.
Is the damage output without Carcass/Blood Dance much lower ?
Since RF can be 5 linked, is kaom's not recommended ?
sorry stupid question but
elemental damage and spell damage up rightous fire damage ????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info