[2.2] Loate's Bullet Hell Heaven build AKA Malachai's Revenge AKA The Funpocalypse

"
Borow wrote:
Interested also to get a build update for 2.4.0 :-)

^ This. 50% buff to fireball in 2.4... :O
Hey Loate, this build looks hilarious and amazing. I love it!

I did some quick brainstorming and want to know how you feel about these possible changes:

First, use Scion.

Abuse the Scion starting area for even more increased AOE which means greater area of overlapping.
The Scion's ascendacy Deadyeye has free +1 projectiles and distance travelled = amazing damage (and a pierce chance, too!) The bonus projectile means an even greater area of overlapping AOEs.
And Scion's Heirophant has % chance for power charge on totem drop, not kill like Templar. TOTEM DROP = Power Charge.

This lets you get better crit and use real crit damage, so I dropped Elemental Overload. Alternatively you can use The Aylardex to get better MoM usage and ignore the crit bonus from Power Charges. In this case I'd probably take EO again and path a bit differently.

And while I only get 2 totems instead of 3 there is no 24% less damage modifier due to 3 totems.

Spoiler

I'm looking forward to your thoughts.

Your build looks amazingly fun. Thank you for sharing it.
Last edited by Kesshi on Sep 1, 2016, 3:07:06 AM
Build update please!
Due to popular request, I will be posting an updated guide for 2.4 after I get done with PAX.
Awesome, I'm enjoying it so far.
Holy shit my eyes
Hi, i wonder how you get 7 projectiles with your spell totems. Because i can only get 5 projectiles using the unique Sire of Shards. Thank you
"
Hi, i wonder how you get 7 projectiles with your spell totems. Because i can only get 5 projectiles using the unique Sire of Shards. Thank you

Rain of Splinters, a Crimson Jewel which adds 2 projectiles to totems.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rain_of_Splinters
Last edited by Bunny_Whabbit on Sep 30, 2016, 3:32:48 PM
Can't wait for the update for this +
North America, Favorite food Chicken and Pineapple pizza, favorite color orange
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info