IGN: Ryleonis
Last edited by JoaTrades on Jan 12, 2017, 3:18:02 PM
^
Have you completed at least 2 of the following?:
-Played for 1 year or more
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters
-Completed all challenges in a previous or current league

I have played for at least +1 years across multiple leagues - highest level char is 86 with 2 others in 80s

Generally how active are you in PoE? (It's expected that many people will have other priorities/play other games and activity will fall off towards the end of a league but we're looking for players who typically play a lot during the earlier parts of leagues at least.)

10-20hrs a week in a new league

What is the in game name of your current main?

I'm currently not playing in Breach. Really looking forward to Fall release so i wanted to jump back in on Legacy, brush up on things and hit the ground running when Fall comes in June. I've never hit that end game content due to my friends losing interests and i end up grinding alone towards the end and getting bored. Looking for a guild to play with this time around so i can finally get to end game content! I'm active, polite and play with nice with others. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best way to contact me currently until Legacy starts is via PM or replies. I've been historically somewhat active in forums so i'll be checking regularly.
Thanks!
Last edited by D6vil on Feb 17, 2017, 8:01:02 PM
^
Hey, I'm looking to enter a kind of a small-scale guild, you happened to catch my eye.

-Played for 2 years
-Multiple 90+ characters
-36/40 in Perandus, 40/40 in Essence, skipped Breach/Prophecy
-Will be playing Legacy league a lot and I am aiming for 40/40
-CreatureSlayer in standard, but I don't play standard actively

Hope to hear from you soon, cheers.
Heya this guild sounds interesting and looking for a community to get involved with going into legacy league. Most my friends have quit and playing solo is starting to get draining.

Have you completed at least 2 of the following?:
-Played for 1 year or more
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters
-Completed all challenges in a previous or current league

Been playing since closed beta
Highest levels are only in the 80's
Never really been a completionist when it comes to challenges though want to aim for more end-game content this league including ubers etc.

Generally how active are you in PoE? (It's expected that many people will have other priorities/play other games and activity will fall off towards the end of a league but we're looking for players who typically play a lot during the earlier parts of leagues at least.)

Play time varies a lot as I partially care for a 90yo.
Near the start of the league will probably be playing 4+ hours daily.

What is the in game name of your current main?
Don't really have a main but my most achived character is probably Xatics my 85 RF Totem Chieftain.

Let me know the result in a PM if possible :)
id like yo join,
level 93 in breach league
also got an 89 and 88
completed 22 challenges in breach but started with only a month left and got lazy with em
gonna be making an auramancer in legacy
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info