Hi

Can i join your guild?
ıgn tomaank
thanks
Have you completed at least 2 of the following?:
-Played for 1 year or more
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters
-Completed at least 36/40 challenges in a previous or current league

All three. I started in Torment/Tempest. I have ten level 90 characters. I have done 36 in several leagues, I believe including Abyss, Incursion and Legion.

Generally how active are you in PoE? ()

I play 4-5 times a week, usually.

What is the in game name of your current main?

Cumsplatterer. I have to log in to leave my old inactive guild but I eagerly await an invite later today
-Played for 1 year or more- started in 2013
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters- have around 10-12 at 90+
-Completed at least 36/40 challenges in a previous or current league
harbinger and delve

Generally how active are you in PoE? (It's expected that many people will have other priorities/play other games and activity will fall off towards the end of a league but we're looking for players who typically play a lot during the earlier parts of leagues at least.)

very active. currently lvl 95 in MSC

payszanachildsupport
-Played for 1 year or more - Played since closed beta (8-9 years)
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters - Yes
-Completed at least 36/40 challenges in a previous or current league - Probably not, but I don't generally target challenges

Generally how active are you in PoE? It really depends on the league, and how burnt out on games I am. Typically, around 25-50hrs a week. Cutting back slightly towards the end of the league. I work full time, so most of my play time is at weekends.

PindleskinSpecBro
Hello,

I'm playing on NA East realm and been looking for a NA guild. I play a lot during league start even though I just started playing again 3.9 Metamorph. Still need a lot to learn but I have achieved my first lvl 90 above character this league.

It'd be nice if I can join an active guild. In game name: jiahaha
-Played for 1 year or more - Yes
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters - Yes
-Completed at least 36/40 challenges in a previous or current league - Yes in 3 leagues

Generally how active are you in PoE? - 3-4h/day

IGN: Kaguki_Wana_Fly
my name is Kaguki. feels free to add me
I am applying to Knowledge is Power, My name is Jacob, I speak Engliash as a first language and have been playing path since Blight.

Hello me and my uncle are looking to join this guild, we are trying to find a guild that takes the guild bank semi-seriously and want to help players who have a hard time starting temp leagues. I have read the official forum and couldn't find a place to send in applications besides this discord? What should we do.

My uncle has made 2 charactors lvl 90+ and 1 85+, I have only made x2 80+ but, I go to school full time for engineering. But since corona I have time to grind.

I just joined the recruit discord.

-Played for 1 year or more - No
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters - No
-Completed at least 36/40 challenges in a previous or current league -No

Generally how active are you in PoE? (It's expected that many people will have other priorities/play other games and activity will fall off towards the end of a league but we're looking for players who typically play a lot during the earlier parts of leagues at least.)
I am very active in poe I go pretty hard at the start of season which is my favourite part of the season and I want a place to let other reuse my gear after I level out of it during the season climb.

What is the in game name of your current main? - BBCEthnicCleansing
Last edited by Jearce on Mar 26, 2020, 10:14:19 AM
-Played for 1 year or more - yes, on and off for ~5 years. Currently been playing for 2 years straight
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters - yes
-Completed at least 36/40 challenges in a previous or current league - no but looking to reach my first 36 this league

Generally how active are you in PoE? (It's expected that many people will have other priorities/play other games and activity will fall off towards the end of a league but we're looking for players who typically play a lot during the earlier parts of leagues at least.) - usually play 5 days a week 2-4 hours per day

What is the in game name of your current main? - Nidaros_Deli_Spectre

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info