2.2 The Bloodsplosion Gladiator "Spectral Blow" Atziti Viable, Steam Controller Viable

What's a good alternative for AoE other than ST, when I'm Bino/Rive? Since ST alternates between the two weapons it's not too consistent
"
shiodas wrote:
What's a good alternative for AoE other than ST, when I'm Bino/Rive? Since ST alternates between the two weapons it's not too consistent

Reave. That way you can utilise conc for bosses for example. Still alternating attacks though, there's like what, 3 skills that don't do that? Dual strike, Cleave, and one other, forgot it, none of which can compete with ST / Reave

Since this build doesn't take any projectile damage nodes, it is rather bad for ST.
The most efficient nodes for ST are projectile damage and pure phys dmg, which this build takes none, both of them double dip on initial attack and resulting bleed.

For ST to be really good you need a different build.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on May 3, 2016, 6:41:41 AM
Here's a new video

I fucked up in it, but was super fun. I should be able to do T14 Maps but im just bad at the game so dont blame the build blame me! thanks and enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azphzKG4zGw
What's the math on adding Empower and Enlighten? How does Enlighten work when linked to five other gems?

Does it decrease everything, making the six link two-curse actually leave mana to spend? What would it actually do, in terms of quality and curse effectiveness? Another few percentages? Is it worth it beyond just shits and giggles?

I'd very much like to know before I spend my way to a six link.

Awesome build, btw. I've pushed it pretty much as far as I can and am closing in on 20/20 all around. Clearing T11 and a multitude of mods with ease so far, and if I can manage my way up to higher tiers I'll jump in without hesitation.

+1 curse ammy is immensly helpful. Got myself an Extractor Mentis for that, but I'd love to try a Daresso's or a Bloodgrip.

Fitting in a tiny CWDT+IC is nice, for those few moments something might hit you. Overall it's still a bit squishy unless you're prepared for whatever bosses are coming at you. Without preparation there are some bosses I just don't attempt. Even lower tier stationary ones can wreck me with a hard hit. Why don't they move around and bleed to death!?

Current gear:
Spoiler

EDIT: SO.... Empower level 5, Enlighten level 5, both of them lvl-3's plus the axe, would benefit ONLY the curses, right?

That said, they'd get +4 levels from this setup, and take up a little bit extra mana, right? Not sure about the math, but someone on global guesstimated to 42% for each, so not that much more from the current 40%.

So that's an added 2% each to slow, and phys damage taken. And in order to do this I'd have to drown my axe in countless fusings and spend an exalt on an Empower and an Enlighten.

For 2%?

Just wanted to throw that in here. I'm deciding not to do that :D
Last edited by genida on May 15, 2016, 1:53:07 PM
here are the changes to gladiator in 2.3, do you think this build will be good moving forward?
if anything the build looks like it's been buffed!
I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to theorycrafting but I wouldn't be running Slayer be better for the area damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info