[3.3] Vision of the Divine - DW Dagger Crit Gladiator

It's quite possible. I'm not entirely sure if you'll get the same amount f dmg/crit but I'm pretty sure you'll have high damage. 2-handers are a bit more difficult to get good crit% unless you use the daggeraxe 2-h. I'm not familiar with all the 2 handers but if one had high crit+phys damage i would figure it to work. your tree would be way different as well.
I kinda didn't even remember this skill existing until looting the gem a few hours ago, removed my Lacerate (which sucks) and placed this baby to test it out and it does way more damage at level 1 while also being fun and visually appealing. Plus you can use it to deal with phys reflect/armored mobs without having to change stuff around (using cleave and double strike, frenzy and shield charge along with it).

Definitely a hidden gem.
I'm glad you are enjoying it.
Love the build !!! Incredibly fun and really strong. A few questions about the gear though:

A) is devoto's devotion better compared to Abyssus ?
B) would cherrubim's maleficence or daresso's defiance be better compared to lightning coil ?

Would really appreciate your opinion as I'm still relatively new to this game :)
why can't i find the actual build? i could have swore i saw it earlier, which is why i saved this page, now i can't see it anywhere. help?
"
BlackMachismo wrote:
Love the build !!! Incredibly fun and really strong. A few questions about the gear though:

A) is devoto's devotion better compared to Abyssus ?
B) would cherrubim's maleficence or daresso's defiance be better compared to lightning coil ?

Would really appreciate your opinion as I'm still relatively new to this game :)

Thank you for using my build. Welcome to the family :')

A) No because Abyssus gives us more damage from flat phys and the crit is huge.

B) We need Lightning coil with abyssus. We only have chaos dmg when we use atziri flask.

-----------------------------------------------
@Senraven, I dont understand your concern.
Thanks for creating the guide, it's a lot of fun being able to use Wild Strike. Is there a reason why you skip Twin Terrors? It seems like it would synergize really well with the high crit chance on your daggers.
Hi! Is this build Uber-lab-farm viable? My budget is round 3~4ex to start with.
"
unhappymeal wrote:
Thanks for creating the guide, it's a lot of fun being able to use Wild Strike. Is there a reason why you skip Twin Terrors? It seems like it would synergize really well with the high crit chance on your daggers.

thank you for your support and welcome to the family :')

For Twin Terrors, I was going for it but after testing from a re-spec I had I found it wasn't needed. I crit so often its a waste of nodes. I'd probably get it if I didnt have Bino's. Could possibly still grab it. I'm currently at 52/45% crit chance. Without it. I'm assuming it'll bring me up to 60-70% which would be great and be a huge dps increase, but I think points could be better use elsewhere for now. Maybe later when near 100 I'll test it.

Edit: Spoke with my bro and he said at this point its better to grab more physical nodes to further increae damage cause at 50%+ crit chance its already good enough. Better to increase damage than just tool-tip dps.

I can add more maths about it later on.
Last edited by MrPozo on Aug 10, 2016, 10:23:40 PM
"
Hi! Is this build Uber-lab-farm viable? My budget is round 3~4ex to start with.

It most likely is. I havent had the chance to do Uber-Lab yet. I work a lot so I'm not on as much to test. I'm 2 pieces off from trying Uber-Atziri also.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info