[3.3] Vision of the Divine - DW Dagger Crit Gladiator

going to try this in 2.3
"
warlick wrote:
going to try this in 2.3

thank you for joining the family :')
One more question, why Bino's?
It's good damage, high crit, not costly, the poison + adders touch is quite awesome. the 30% dmg overtime also helps with our bleed. I've tried not using Bino's but it lowers damage by alot. I think if i had Loathe Bane I could rid of it but i dont know anyone to let me test it.
2.3 tree?? or the same?
Yeah, I dont know what the 2.3 tree changes were. I can't find. I still have the free reset in case.
I love love love this skill. Tried an Inquisitor version which scaled off flat elemental damage, and while fun, definitely hit a wall.

Working on leveling up an Assassin variant of your build. Hopefully it works out. Planning to pick up some more life, the jewel nodes, and likely the charges.

Hoping to avoid Vaal Pact to keep up the regen.

Character name is EmptyWildStrike.

Thoughts on the Voidheart ring?
Sorry for not answering Rjr, I've been real busy with work and RL. Thank you for choosing my build and Shadow variant is probably stronger but less defensive which is still enjoyable. I did look at the new ring a couple of days ago and I'm liking it so far. My only issues with it atm that I can think of is: Low HP, Low dmg and no resists. I say use till you have a good yellow ring if anything.
is it possible to do this build with dual wield or 2 h to the same effectiveness ?
when i saw dual weild im excluding daggers ofc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info